The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 353 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this isn’t off topic I really would like to book my flights this fall however I’m concerned horror nights might be like other parks and require you make a reservation you are coming and I’m concerned reservations will sell out once they announce everything. I already bit the bullet and bought the bogo cause I was afraid they would quit selling them soon

My guess is
Soundstages- Brides, Bedtime stories, Icons, Beetlejuice
Shrek- TCM
Tents- Pumpkin lord, dungeon of terror
MIB- Earthquake related original
Parade Warehouses- Hill House, Billie
I hope this isn’t off topic I really would like to book my flights this fall however I’m concerned horror nights might be like other parks and require you make a reservation you are coming and I’m concerned reservations will sell out once they announce everything. I already bit the bullet and bought the bogo cause I was afraid they would quit selling them soon
Universal doesn’t do reservations, do they?

Reactions: londonwerecat
My guess is
Soundstages- Brides, Bedtime stories, Icons, Beetlejuice
Shrek- TCM
Tents- Pumpkin lord, dungeon of terror
MIB- Earthquake related original
Parade Warehouses- Hill House, Billie
Universal doesn’t do reservations, do they?
They don’t usually but I could see them doing it for special event that way out of state people have a chance of going possibly

I'd hope there isn't reservations. Who knows where we'll be in the Fall, maybe the capacity will be upped by then.
I honesty doubt it will be just want some form of confirmation before I book anything lol. Mostly concerned that if stay and scream happens this year that it will make everybody who isn’t in the park have a hard time getting in

For some reason I always thought Beetlejuice would fit better in B-79. I don’t know why just my gut feeling. Also, if TCM is a house where do we think it will end up?

So if we are still social distancing by the time hhn comes around do we think houses will still be conga lines?

Last edited:
Pumpkin King is the only house location that seems pretty well known since there was that report of an employee seeing “Pumpkin King” spraypainted in Tent 2.

Beetlejuice seems like a pretty high candidate for a SS house so I feel confident in that.

If Dungeon of Terror is happening that’d be really funny if it ended up in MiB considering Corpses was just there.

For this year these are the locations right?
- SS23A&B
- SS24A&B
- Shrek Theater
- Sprung Tents 1+2
- MiB Tent
- B108
- B79

Reactions: londonwerecat
Isn't the MIB Tent about as close as you could get to revisiting what used to be the Jaws queue, where the OG Fright Nights Dungeon of Terror was?

Or is my understanding of the old layout off?

I’m a little confused.. When did Billie break from the Bride house? I thought her music would be set to that house.. but now we are back to having a separate entire Billie Eilish house? Which I’m not mad about, I just want clarification on when that changed again.

Isn't the MIB Tent about as close as you could get to revisiting what used to be the Jaws queue, where the OG Fright Nights Dungeon of Terror was?

Or is my understanding of the old layout off?
I actually love the idea of having the very first house as close to the old location as possible!!!

I’m a little confused.. When did Billie break from the Bride house? I thought her music would be set to that house.. but now we are back to having a separate entire Billie Eilish house? Which I’m not mad about, I just want clarification on when that changed again.
Few months ago, rumors are constantly in flux, odds are she was always having her own house but someone got the wrong information.

Status
Not open for further replies.