Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Monday night on St Patricks Day.

267215460_xNFC6-M.jpg

Man your night shots come out so nice and clear for a point-and-shoot! Do you use a tripod?

Yup..I have the flu...I was not getting wet..

Hope you get over the flu asap.

Thanks Angela, sorry I can't get multi quote to work. I don't use a tripod, I usually just use railings, and sometimes rocks, or those telescope/binocular things around the water at Universal's parks and CW. The image stabilzation in my cam is awesome to me. I also hold it with both hands, and keep my elbows against me, and hold my breath alot if I don't have anything to lean on. Some of my night shots I set the camera on something and do the timer thing, and turn off the IS since I just recently read that the IS motor can actually make it blur a tiny bit if the camera is sitting on a on a surface and has no handshake or anything else to correct.

I don't let you see all the PoS pics I take, LoL. Last night when I went back to USF for a little over an hour I took 136 pics in prob a total time of 15 mins, and of them I have about 30 that I like (the rest have already been thrown away) and of those 30, there's prob only 5-6 different shots. The rest are multiples of the same object or scene since I shoot on continous. Even when I use the timer it takes 3 continous shots.

Upov, if you are willing, we'd love to turn some of your shots into Wallpaper for the site. That is if you have 1024 X 768. I realized today that I have a ton of pictures, but none that are either big enough or artsy enough to look good as wallpaper.

Same goes for Angela and anybody else that has good HQ pictures that we could use.

Upov, if you are willing, we'd love to turn some of your shots into Wallpaper for the site. That is if you have 1024 X 768.

I'm cool with it, the only problem is I have my cam set for 3:2, so I don't know how to make pics 1024 X 768. I tried to resize it in Photoshop Elements and the closest I can get it is 1024 X 820, would that work for you guys???

This pic was from a longgggg time ago......

267757720_PnHXc-L.jpg

..... sometime around last week.

I'm cool with it, the only problem is I have my cam set for 3:2, so I don't know how to make pics 1024 X 768. I tried to resize it in Photoshop Elements and the closest I can get it is 1024 X 820, would that work for you guys???
Yeah, that would work. We can crop it a little bit and take care of it.

Ahh great shot for all of us Sting Alley Enthusiast. I recently showed my mom the shortcut of NY to Hollywood(she dosn't go to the parks as often as I do) and we went threw Sting Alley of course and said"This place is creepy I hope they utilize it for HHN"

why is it so hard to take a picture of the globe just saying universal?

sometimes i wish the stupid word would not rotate. every time i try to take a picture...people are always in the background...or the flash does not go off...or something.

im not making fun of your pic - just pointing out how its hard to get a great picture of that thing. lol