Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow....
$59.99 for a thursday night?

$79.99 for a Friday night?

W T F!

- - - Updated - - -

Time to get rid of the dead weight of the FF pass.

You can be shocked by the price, but they sell, and they sell out, regardless of the price. Just how it is. They'll keep raising those prices just because of that.

WTF is right. LOL
What is truly bogus is you can buy a FF+ with w/express for the the added expense of what amounts to one day of express "non peak." So they will basicly give X amount of day of express for free while making others pay dearly for it.
I have said it before and will say it again I hate how they devalue the tickets.

New video is up, showing new concept art for the Alice Cooper house.

[video=youtube;8hrdZbfGNm4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hrdZbfGNm4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Now THAT is a worthy HHN Orlando entrance facade...:lol:

Nothing like walking into the mouth of Alice Cooper!

Wow....
$59.99 for a thursday night?

$79.99 for a Friday night?

W T F!

- - - Updated - - -

Time to get rid of the dead weight of the FF pass.

This is why I go the 1st or 2nd weekend, no lines and no express needed, the longest line we get is 30 minutes the most.

OK this question is not really about HHN speculation but about casting. I just got back from Orientation an they gave me my character code name but did not specify if I was ABU of full time or the location. This basically means I'm full time if they gave me a code name ?

If they gave you a codename and haven't specifically said that you're ABU, it should be safe to assume that you have a full-time role.

Anyone else notice the site is undergoing maintenance?

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch that it's just Hollywood.

" In the terrifying town of Silent Hill, death is just what the doctor ordered. "
526402_10150994514563233_827904691_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/#!/halloweenhorrornightsorlando

I was looking at the 2 pictures, one from the movie an one Universal posted. I love how the Universal one covers up her top area.... :rant:
I prefer the actual nurse not an edited clean version. HAHAHA
:confused:

silent_hill_nurseccc.jpg

Who do you guys think the Icon will be? Someone said earlier that this year's icon will be a marketing Icon and not a proper icon....what does that mean?
Think along the lines of HHN 19. They had "Marketing Icons" that consisted of the Wolfman, Chucky, and Billy from Saw, even though the "proper icon" was the Usher. Best guess would be Walking Dead zombies as the face of advertising, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a triple feature of TWD, Silent Hill, and Penn & Teller.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Think along the lines of HHN 19. They had "Marketing Icons" that consisted of the Wolfman, Chucky, and Billy from Saw, even though the "proper icon" was the Usher. Best guess would be Walking Dead zombies as the face of advertising, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a triple feature of TWD, Silent Hill, and Penn & Teller.

I don't know I think there will be no icon of such nature this year. We are already past the point of an Icon like The Usher or Bloody Mary being introduced. Typically, those would of already been on the site and our minds now as we are less than two months away from opening night.

I don't see us having an icon this year. I know people are going to flip a gasket when they find out because when it comes to HHN people expect an icon but in the 90's we had years with no icons an the event was very successful.

Also, not that it's any surprise...but expect Penn & Teller to be the next house announced. Birdie has told me that the other tent will house the haunt, and the entrance will draw inspiration from the Vegas Strip.