Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I meant the barges. Those barges are kind of eyesore during the day. No?

I agree. I would have loved to see something World of Color-style to hide the equipment necessary for the show, but I know it's not possible with the barges, of course.
When (and if) they add a nighttime show for IOA, they are definitely going to hide the equipment, otherwise they would ruin one of the best views ever...

I agree. I would have loved to see something World of Color-style to hide the equipment necessary for the show, but I know it's not possible with the barges, of course.
When (and if) they add a nighttime show for IOA, they are definitely going to hide the equipment, otherwise they would ruin one of the best views ever...

As long as the show I was told about still happens you can't expect hidden and low profile equipment on and "around" the lagoon.

As long as the show I was told about still happens you can expect hidden and low profile equipment on and "around" the lagoon.

Updated, stupid auto correct on the iPad :lol: You CAN expect it as opposed to my original post claiming can't

Bumping this to see if our resident audio guy, Gambit, has an update on pre/post-show audio? I'm willing to toss Universal a bunch of money for a CD of the show music if it includes the Centennial Suite, but until they decide they want to take my money, fan recordings will suffice.

Also, I've seen the show quite a bit now, and it is every bit as impressive as the first time I saw it (mostly thanks to the great soundtrack). They're also doing a good job of sliding in new clips throughout the show. I think I noticed three the other night.

Down due to something being worked on in close proximity :look:

Status
Not open for further replies.