The Condition of City Walk | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

The Condition of City Walk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Felipe! I never knew about the AP city walk discounts, I'm even happier about having one now!

Yeah it was also mentioned by one of my friends that all day would tire us out so we'll probably just hit city walk.

Thanks for your knowledge.

Maybe not entirely relevant here but can any of you guys tell me what City Walk is like for a night out. I'm turning 21 later this year and want to have a day at the parks with my friends then a good few drinks (probably too many).
Is it typically busy on a certain night? lively? where's the best places so on.

Any help is appreciated!

Dont forget the dueling piano bar at Pat O'Brien. Hands down my favorite place at Citywalk to unwind

I am hoping the Wood Fired Pizza Place gives Via Napoli and Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza a run for my money. And Don Quixote better have a good tequila bar!

Dont forget the dueling piano bar at Pat O'Brien. Hands down my favorite place at Citywalk to unwind

Some parts of that night are a blur :lol: so I am not sure, but I think we might have missed Pat O'Brien :( Well, there's always next time! :cheers:

BTW, from yesterday, as seen on @OrlandoInformer:

Pastamore Marketplace @UniversalORL starts renovations, UO won't confirm what's coming (full-service area still open)

BQ7ksqOCYAAIJs7.jpg:large

Closer look at Pastamore Marketplace @UniversalORL under renovation

BQ7k3pyCIAAPNDc.jpg:large

Another @UniversalORL CityWalk dining venue newly under renovation: Latin Quarter

BQ7nfkJCIAA4HrW.jpg:large

Last edited:
Yes. But the off season isn't until Jan. They want this done before the Christmas crowds show up.

Precisely! Starbucks was notified they must be open by early December in CW and IOA.

I work at the Main Street Bakery Starbucks, and our Starbucks district manager is in charge of the Universal ones too.... It kills me that he has seen the plans for the City Walk and IOA stores, but can not share :/ ;p;

I wonder if the coal-fired pizza rumor to replace the Pastamore quick service is true, what happens to Big Kahuna Pizza? The place on the second deck of City Walk that is across from Starbucks? Some of you shocked that this exists? Me too!

BTW, this rumor is not from this site so this could be dead wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.