Men In Black Leaderboard & Tips | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One of higher scores. I reached the 700's once, but never took a photo. So lets go with this.

1045038_10151760251768115_2112258327_n.jpg

Maxed out today on the right (inside) track for the first time since they nuked Frank the Pug's value. The key is getting multiple hits on the second story windows at the first spin, and locking onto the other car's port.
IMG_2602.JPG

Yeah I was surprised when I didn't hear the amazing "clang" sound after hitting him. It has made certain things that you didn't have to nail before absolutely critical in maxing out.

Since this is the only active MIB thread at the moment, I'll just ask this here - are they ever going to fix the green reptilian alien animatronic in the final stretch, just before the green track makes its final turn towards the Big Bug in Times Square? It's been down for like... a year. It used to move pretty fluidly, had mouth motion, would whirl around... its audio is still running, but it kind of just awkwardly shakes. It's really the only major AA in that area of the ride, so it comes off as very obvious and super bad show...

Since this is the only active MIB thread at the moment, I'll just ask this here - are they ever going to fix the green reptilian alien animatronic in the final stretch, just before the green track makes its final turn towards the Big Bug in Times Square? It's been down for like... a year. It used to move pretty fluidly, had mouth motion, would whirl around... its audio is still running, but it kind of just awkwardly shakes. It's really the only major AA in that area of the ride, so it comes off as very obvious and super bad show...

Realistically speaking, Men In Black is going to go down at some point for a serious refurb. I've been saying that for a couple years but we can all cross our fingers and hope it will be by 2015.

I do notice that once in a while the effects get kinda funky. I think it might have to do with the Ride Show Supervisor receiving cues from the two separate tracks of the RCS. I'm not a tech, but I guess it makes sense.

One of my best performances in a very long time today. Maxed out long before big bug finale even came into view and didn't need the red button.

IMG_1804.jpg

Reactions: Skubersky
Last weekend I went on mib and got around 971,000 but I only got that because right after the body scan the outside track (which I was on ) stopped for about give mins while the inside track kept going so I got extra time at the fusion exhaust shooting

Life is on an endless loop at 5MPH

Since I'm quite new to the site and quite frequently at MIB I thought I'd post my top score. The highest score I've ever achieved was 1,661,025 back in June. I maxed out on the first gun and got 661,025 on the second. I don't usually have an empty seat next to me so I usually only max out and just sit back and enjoy the ride. As much as I'd like to grab the persons gun next to me and get their sorry 15,000 point scores up to a reasonable amount I find people don't react well to that. :lol: The first pic (which I took quickly because it was about to disappear) is my top score and the second is my usual score when riding. Most of the people at the ColorVision place at the end of the ride know me so I go and talk to them quite a bit.

100_1069.jpg

IMG_0818.png

Since I'm quite new to the site and quite frequently at MIB I thought I'd post my top score. The highest score I've ever achieved was 1,661,025 back in June. I maxed out on the first gun and got 661,025 on the second. I don't usually have an empty seat next to me so I usually only max out and just sit back and enjoy the ride. As much as I'd like to grab the persons gun next to me and get their sorry 15,000 point scores up to a reasonable amount I find people don't react well to that. :lol: The first pic (which I took quickly because it was about to disappear) is my top score and the second is my usual score when riding. Most of the people at the ColorVision place at the end of the ride know me so I go and talk to them quite a bit.

100_1069.jpg

IMG_0818.png

Beast mode! I just recently started getting good for some reason. I got 541,000 and 504,000 last night. The first time I was on the ride by myself and I was thinking about shooting two guns lol

Can we take this off of the Sticky Threads? No one seems to care about this topic and no one has commented in almost a year!!! Doesn't make sense to have this on sticky!

Can we take this off of the Sticky Threads? No one seems to care about this topic and no one has commented in almost a year!!! Doesn't make sense to have this on sticky!

No!! I care just I haven't gotten a score worthy of posting lately :'( One day I will crack that blessed 999,999.

Well I finally got around to finding this picture from my June 2013 trip. For some reason I got all these points at the beginning of the ride near the boombox alien.

14711887257_9727a249d2_c.jpg