Men In Black Leaderboard & Tips | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
hey guys rode MIB today and it seemed like a lot and i mean a lot of aliens weren't registering with the guns. and almost all the blinds weren't working.. anybody else have any problems lately?

How do you do this?! I have been following the guide, which is great, but Frank the pug isn't there anymore and the aliens that drop down after the fusion exhaust intro don't work anymore. My highest is 850,000. I know I'll max it out someday...

You people sicken me....Normally I hit upwards of 200,000 but this past weekend I hit 156,000.....Me and MIB are gonna have some go arounds with this new AP of mine

How do you do this?! I have been following the guide, which is great, but Frank the pug isn't there anymore and the aliens that drop down after the fusion exhaust intro don't work anymore. My highest is 850,000. I know I'll max it out someday...

I need to make my own study guide on this as I have changed my attack methods since the changes.

You people sicken me....Normally I hit upwards of 200,000 but this past weekend I hit 156,000.....Me and MIB are gonna have some go arounds with this new AP of mine

Practice makes perfect!

The same general stuff applies, but getting a "lock" on the fusion exhaust port is now almost a necessity where it wasnt before. If HTF was having a rough round then, he must have had a really bad night tonight ;)

The same general stuff applies, but getting a "lock" on the fusion exhaust port is now almost a necessity where it wasnt before. If HTF was having a rough round then, he must have had a really bad night tonight ;)

Yeah you kicked my ass pretty bad. I'm still embarrassed...

I was trying to show off for my nephew that was in town. Turns out that if I didn't press the button at the right time, the lil' turkey would have beat me on his first try! o_0 I must be outta practice

Congrats!!

I got on yesterday and gave it a spin. We ended up stopping in the middle of the ride but all the guns still worked and the points still counted so as I sat for about 3 minutes I just kept shooting and shooting and shooting haha. People next to me were cracking up. I ended up hitting the exhaust port about 4 or 5 times and ended with 335,000 with the bonus

38359201.jpg

:smiley: