Men In Black Leaderboard & Tips | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I went on about 25 times today and I got to say today was really bad, a lot of the guns/sensors were not working properly, plus some of the aliens didn't work. It felt like the ride was going to break down. Mainly got in the 500,000 today.

0imhP.png

Hey everyone just posting with my MIB Score to be added to the leaderboard

Last edited:
According to @YouMayGetWet, Universal adjusted target values, with the training room having low point values.

I can confirm after a couple of ride throughs yesterday. I usually get around 100k in the first room, was getting out with 25k now. I have a feeling they also removed the big points off of Frank the Pug.

I'm gonna try to check this out on my next visit depending on wait times.

Just gonna throw it out there I DESTROYED everyone last night. Had a lot of fun though!

Just gonna throw it out there I DESTROYED everyone last night. Had a lot of fun though!

Im gonna throw this out there i did CRAP the other day haha 85,000 i dont know why! im usually a 300,000 plus average! My aim was off though, and i didnt get the bonus and the other car wasnt there to shoot! What did you get HTF?!

Im gonna throw this out there i did CRAP the other day haha 85,000 i dont know why! im usually a 300,000 plus average! My aim was off though, and i didnt get the bonus and the other car wasnt there to shoot! What did you get HTF?!

HTF totally owned them all (I sat the ride out to take pictures but would have shared the same fate as the others :lol:) I thought he said he was in the 800,000s somehwere

HTF totally owned them all (I sat the ride out to take pictures but would have shared the same fate as the others :lol:) I thought he said he was in the 800,000s somehwere

I was close to 900k and the next closest was Briman at 375k or something. It was a proud moment, king of the nerds I proclaim myself:lol: