Men In Black Leaderboard & Tips | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So not only did I unlock the "Forever Alone" achievement with this run, I also maxed out. 999,999 divided by one is....that's right my end ride video showed a car average of all 9s!
7722143256_9bd4baaaa4_c.jpg

Took 3 spins tonight, first one was decent at about 530,000. The second one was horrible, I barely broke 200k. The third time, however, was a charm as I finally maxed out!

16k1dg1.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats, now you will max out more often. It took me years to do it and now I can max out at least 75% of the time I ride.

The edge seats are much better. You'll need the full range of motion to max out the most often. Of course for a specific target the seat shown above is the best on the right track leaving the station.

I maxed out for the first time yesterday after like 10 consecutive rides. You are right though once you get it once it's so easy to get it again. I had 5 max outs in a row before I decided to call it a night.

i have a personal new record. i maxed out on my gun then grabbed the gun next to me and scored an additional 281,025. no red button on either gun. I couldn't get a picture because the scores alternate when flashing but i have a video ill upload.

also it was slow when i went and the employees were letting me go against my friend on the other track and we both were maxing out against each other. when that happens both scores show as 999,999 on the screen but will calls it in favor of the right track. ill upload that too.

Last edited:
I've added the leaderboards to the first post. In order to get your score added to the leaderboards, you must provide a photo of your score. :thumbs:

I've added the leaderboards to the first post. In order to get your score added to the leaderboards, you must provide a photo of your score. :thumbs:

cant provide a photo because they alternate when blinking but i have a video for you here! 999,999 on my gun. grabbed the gun from the empty seat next to me and scored 281,025 with no red button on either gun.

[video=youtube;hAAgEZhvCvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAgEZhvCvA[/video]

also when both sides max out will smith declares the right side a winner. always.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNw3yGAQ3n4

Last edited: