Future of Dragon Challenge? | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Dragon Challenge?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It holds up well in 3D and is usually far enough away (using the forever perspective of the medium) that it looks pretty convincing. I just like picking apart visual effects.

And I can understand former child stars trying to distance themselves from a property and tired of pretending to be kids for years after its over. Can't fault them for that.

At least they did Forbidden Journey and posed for the promotional art used in ads, billboards and even the shopping bags at the parks' gift shops before cutting the cord.
I dont know how to say it in english, but menos mal that they at least took some photos for a themepark made after them :lol:. It's honestly the least they could have done, but I totally understand where they're coming from. It just kinda hurts when you realize The main characters in Harry Potter don't like the brand themselves.

I agree. I would never ever go to Disney or Universal in Orlando during the summer or any of the peak holiday periods. I'm not a masochistic person. :lol:

Went last August. It worked for my need to micro manage everything. The crowds made my planning look helpful rather than control freak behavior :box:

I dont know how to say it in english, but menos mal that they at least took some photos for a themepark made after them :lol:. It's honestly the least they could have done, but I totally understand where they're coming from. It just kinda hurts when you realize The main characters in Harry Potter don't like the brand themselves.

They do like the brand, just trying to distance themselves professionally. It will always be a part of them, but want to keep going after new things.

Since her voice is so different, is it possible Emma Watson didn't even allow for a similar (vocal likeness) voice?

Went last August. It worked for my need to micro manage everything. The crowds made my planning look helpful rather than control freak behavior :box:
Considering today the top waits were 90 minutes for the most popular Disney rides (FoP, 7DMT) and around 10-25 for everything else... in July!.... wtf is going on there?

I've heard Universal linked with the powered coaster before but thought it was for Nintendo. I could totally see it for this replacement.

Reactions: Joel
Status
Not open for further replies.