Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 454 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know we are way off Nintendo here, but on the IOA subject, since the Christmas land rumor popped, I thought it would be thematically interesting if you went right, you'd go through Seuss, which then nicely transitioned to the Grinch/Whoville, which then leads into the full Christmas land. That meshes well with snow covered Hogsmede. Which would actually visually line up with either Rivendell or the Shire replacing JP. If they included Mordor in there, Kong would kinda work.

It'll all falls off the rails with TL though. lol

It is timeless, especially compared to an unfunny comedian. It’s smart and brilliant. Also, a spin-off is coming in 2019

As far as I've seen, I believe it's been more alluded towards as a Reboot. And that, I don't buy that it will be a hit just because one say's it will. It needs to be a good movie, before anything else. While MiB3 was fun, Men in Black 2 put the franchise on ice for a long period of time.

Could it be what the franchise needs? Maybe, but as of now, it isn't a IP that I would say is timeless.

That said, how about we talk about Nintendo?

Reactions: tankart150
What is Berk?
tumblr_mr258jDwZ91su6bhlo1_500.gif

Put me in the camp of "Nintendo in USF, IOA, and Site B".

This makes the most sense. Spread it out and get your money's worth. Putting all Nintendo properties in one park just seems a little silly. I'm not the biggest HP fan so I usually just do the rides and get out while making my way through the crowds and try to avoid it at busy times. If one park had both Hogsmeadge and Diagon Alley I feel like I would actively be avoiding a huge chunk of the park for a good part of the day while I try to manage my time to get on more rides.

If someone really didn't care for Nintendo and there's a decent chunk of one park dedicated to it (with HP like crowd too) then yeah....

I just hope this makes sense to other people lol. It makes sense to me anyway :lol:

Diversify and put properties in other parks too. Spread it out.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Oh I want it spread out, but feel it should have stayed the way it was. SNW to USF, Pokémon to third park, and Zelda to IOA. I know only the first part was the rumor, it this should have been it.

I disagree. As much as I want Nintendo now, it makes the most sense to have the darling Nintendo property anchor your new shining star theme park. More space to play, too.

This makes the most sense. Spread it out and get your money's worth. Putting all Nintendo properties in one park just seems a little silly. I'm not the biggest HP fan so I usually just do the rides and get out while making my way through the crowds and try to avoid it at busy times. If one park had both Hogsmeadge and Diagon Alley I feel like I would actively be avoiding a huge chunk of the park for a good part of the day while I try to manage my time to get on more rides.

If someone really didn't care for Nintendo and there's a decent chunk of one park dedicated to it (with HP like crowd too) then yeah....

I just hope this makes sense to other people lol. It makes sense to me anyway :lol:

Diversify and put properties in other parks too. Spread it out.

Harry Potter is a single IP though. Nintendo just happens to be the one company that multiple IPs are owned by. The chances of someone having no interest in Mario/DK/Yoshi, Zelda, AND Pokemon is pretty slim imo.

Oh I want it spread out, but feel it should have stayed the way it was. SNW to USF, Pokémon to third park, and Zelda to IOA. I know only the first part was the rumor, it this should have been it.
The first phase was not a rumor. Plans may have changed, but it most certainly was originally coming to KidsZone.

Sorry I meant it that way. Unless we are getting a new ride outside of the originally planned MK, DK, and Yoshi. No reason for it to move really.

The reason for it to move is to start Park 3 off on the right foot.

I still say it's a huge loss for USF if the Nintendo land (as described) isn't built there. It would do that park a lot of good.
You’re assuming something else won’t be built there

Reactions: GadgetGuru