Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 279 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That is not a source. I don't want to come off rude, and I'm sorry, but please don't start a rumor in a definitive context if you don't know for sure what you're saying is true. I have a problem with people doing this, as it can spread false information and it seems attention-seeking to me. UC has been dealing with on-ride media technology in attractions for decades and only recently started working with trackless technology with the debut of ROK just two years ago. If they're genuinely having problems with "the computer program" that controls the media and synchronization with vehicles, then that's an insignificant issue that every new ride encounters and can probably be resolved within a day. Several reliable insiders have already stated that there are typical problems with the RVs just like ROK had.
Oh....

Reactions: Joel
Of course if I read something online I always share the link. I love tracking down rumors on the web, as we all know by now, but if it's something I learned outside of the web I am rarely in a position to say where. :look:

Of course if I read something online I always share the link. I love tracking down rumors on the web, as we all know by now, but if it's something I learned outside of the web I am rarely in a position to say where. :look:
That is one of the reasons people like I use these forums, I visit Orlando once a year and the mystery behind what is happening is always part of the build up it seems.

Like I said... Sooon. :party:

Right... lol

If that's the "Sneak peak"- we're likely several weeks away from softs still.

What possibly could have happened at that "executive event"- they showed them the pre-show and queue? No way they were on the ride...

Right... lol

If that's the "Sneak peak"- we're likely several weeks away from softs still.

What possibly could have happened at that "executive event"- they showed them the pre-show and queue? No way they were on the ride...

Maybe not the completed ride but they would have seen whatever was on offer.

With no insider knowledge on this, this is playing out like softs could start by next weekend.

Reactions: Alicia
This is not correct.

Sooner.
Ok I'll admit it. Despite all the negativity by myself and others I'm genuinely excited for some reason. Maybe because there are still some unknowns. Two main ones are...

Will there be a full physical set / showscene after dispatch but before the ascending truck effect? And what, if anything, will follow the 360 tunnel?