Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

Never underestimate the capacity of people to sue for any reason.

100 people walking through that tunnel with $1000 phones.

I got stuck on the Speedway at MK once. Just as I left, a freak thunder storm hit, probably one of the worst I've seen in the area and everybody refused to go out so by the time I got back, the cars had backed out of the station and we were told flat out to not get out of the cars. After a minute, I was drenched with a ruined camera and phone to boot.

Fortunately, it was the second last day of my holiday, I bought the camera at Walmart on the first day and managed to return it but was given the option of an exchange or cash. I took the cash and got to keep the memory card. God bless the people at Walmart who didn't question the obviously water damaged water camera.

Yes, indeed it has. And open of my friends who works there says they have a stock of shirts, pants etc... just in case. (The day after she told me that, and said it never happens... it happened... lol)
Just love your inside stories. They add a lot of color to the discussions. Keep them coming. :thumbsup:

:jawdrop:
Universal's weirdness will never cease to surprise me

It's not all that weird. HHN is less of a concern than a year-long, brand new E-ticket is. So when Uni decided to build Transformers the HHN house was an easy thing to kick to the curb.

Again, I'm in no way saying something at LC is imminent, but if something gets the greenlight, no one at Uni is gonna say, "But we JUST painted a building there!"

It's not all that weird. HHN is less of a concern than a year-long, brand new E-ticket is. So when Uni decided to build Transformers the HHN house was an easy thing to kick to the curb.

Again, I'm in no way saying something at LC is imminent, but if something gets the greenlight, no one at Uni is gonna say, "But we JUST painted a building there!"
Why then would they not put an E-ticket in the northeast corner of US where 2 HHN tents are? Big area.