Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok, They are not welding these. Assembly by diver only. The pic below shows what comes off the back of the work boat and it is just an airhose. There is a compressor and portable generator on that boat but no welder. Sorry I have to dropbox these but I really hate posting pics here due to the size limitations and don't like photo sharing sites either.
Dropbox - 20180425_153444.jpg
Dropbox - 20180425_153356.jpg
Dropbox - 20180425_153342.jpg

They built a control tower out of scaffold, with the length of extension cords on this they could move the controls anywhere on the waterfront so I am sure this is for testing

Ok, They are not welding these. Assembly by diver only. The pic below shows what comes off the back of the work boat and it is just an airhose. There is a compressor and portable generator on that boat but no welder. Sorry I have to dropbox these but I really hate posting pics here due to the size limitations and don't like photo sharing sites either.
Dropbox - 20180425_153444.jpg
Dropbox - 20180425_153356.jpg
Dropbox - 20180425_153342.jpg

They built a control tower out of scaffold, with the length of extension cords on this they could move the controls anywhere on the waterfront so I am sure this is for testing

Pretty sure that tower is for the opening of F&F

Reactions: JoeCamel