Avengers: Infinity War (2018) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm also just hoping that Thanos keeps the trend of great Marvel villains, especially considering Hela, Toomes, Ego, and Killmonger, which were all great Marvel villains for the MCU.

Luckily, all the reactions I’ve seen so far are saying that Thanos is very, very fleshed out as a character and that this is 100% his movie.

I’m actaully going to the cast and crew screening of it tonight in LA so I will see y’all on the other side of this... it’s gonna be a wild ride!

Just back...increadible. Any critics have simply been spoilt with the depth, freshness, humour, intelligent plots, and character depth that Marvel has delivered consistently for a decade now. This film is brilliant...charming, funny, action packed....what more honestly could you want from a film? Up there as one of if not the best marvel films yet.

I’m gonna be as crystal clear with this -

Please don’t spoil this movie with reviews on here or any other thread. Use the spoilers tag. If you want to post a spoiler and don’t know how to use the spoiler tag, please ask.

If you accidently post something and realize you made a boo-boo, there is an edit function. Please go back and edit it.

Anyone who directly violates the no spoiler rule will be banned without question.

This is the movie fans have waited 10 years for. Don’t be that guy.

With that said, my movie time is at 10:30.

Hope everyone has a good time tonight.

Member: OK, got it.

Also Member:

6c378070d0e0faa80a0fc5a3ed7b936a.gif

I’m gonna be as crystal clear with this -

Please don’t spoil this movie with reviews on here or any other thread. Use the spoilers tag. If you want to post a spoiler and don’t know how to use the spoiler tag, please ask.

If you accidently post something and realize you made a boo-boo, there is an edit function. Please go back and edit it.

Anyone who directly violates the no spoiler rule will be banned without question.

This is the movie fans have waited 10 years for. Don’t be that guy.

With that said, my movie time is at 10:30.

Hope everyone has a good time tonight.
I’m not seeing it until Saturday. Pact with the band crew. Pray for me.

In a total spoiler-free review, that was one heck of a ride. The entire film is quite the complicated juggling act, but I felt they pulled it off quite nicely. The action is fun, there's some really good interactions/funny moments between the cast, and when the film punches you in the gut, they're throwing their weight into it.

Overall, I really enjoyed it and the next one can't come soon enough.

Quick review

It was a great movie but a little too much - and wish the end did a little more than it did. They did do a good job of giving everyone their due. Thor steals show. Wished there was bit more “combo moves” I.e Iron Man beaming repulsor off Cap’s shield. Thanos great villain, surprisingly emotional moments.

It’s tough because there is a lot to love about this movie, but the ending kinda went sour for me because of future public knowledge.

also - Marvel and Co. basically stated that parts 3 and 4 are different movies..... but it def feels like this could’ve been Infinity War:part 1 - meaning next year should’ve stayed part 2. Didn’t tbey say this one wouldn’t end on a cliffhanger; or rather have a definitive ending?

8.4/10

Last edited:
also - Marvel and Co. basically stated that parts 3 and 4 are different movies..... but it def feels like this could’ve been Infinity War:part 1 - meaning next year should’ve stayed part 2. Didn’t tbey say this one wouldn’t end on a cliffhanger; or rather have a definitive ending?

8.4/10

They said both would be standalone films which clearly based off the ending of this one wasn't fully true.

Quick review

It was a great movie but a little too much - and wish the end did a little more than it did. They did do a good job of giving everyone their due. Thor steals show. Wished there was bit more “combo moves” I.e Iron Man beaming repulsor off Cap’s shield. Thanos great villain, surprisingly emotional moments.

It’s tough because there is a lot to love about this movie, but the ending kinda went sour for me because of future public knowledge.

8.4/10
I feel the same way about the ending.

Loved the movie on the whole, but because of said public knowledge we know of, it made the ending seem like it meant less and I walked out of the theater feeling a bit more down on it than I was while watching the movie because of it.

Oh, and btw, I love big movie openings like this. Going and meeting other people that love what you love and hearing the reactions from the audience during certain moments is always worth it.

My friends and I made the same comment. Why they decided to change the name of next years film I guess i'll only be able to understand if the new name makes more sense for Avengers 4 than "Infinity War".

Reactions: Brian G.
I feel the same way about the ending.

Loved the movie on the whole, but because of said public knowledge we know of, it made the ending seem like it meant less and I walked out of the theater feeling a bit more down on it than I was while watching the movie because of it.

Oh, and btw, I love big movie openings like this. Going and meeting other people that love what you love and hearing the reactions from the audience during certain moments is always worth it.

My friends and I made the same comment. Why they decided to change the name of next years film I guess i'll only be able to understand if the new name makes more sense for Avengers 4 than "Infinity War".

I’m conflicted on the ending and feel I need a good sleep. It makes sense but also... c’mon y’all. :lol:

Reactions: Nick
I’m conflicted on the ending and feel I need a good sleep. It makes sense but also... c’mon y’all. :lol:
I feel like the way they will try and "get around it" is that Ant-Man wasn't in it and that movie will likely be set before the events of Infinity War. So he's oblivious to everything happening and Captain Marvel is set in the 90s.

So the next time Marvel will release a film that will explain why say, Spider-Man died, who has a movie coming out next summer, is Avengers 4.

I feel like the way they will try and "get around it" is that Ant-Man wasn't in it and that movie will likely be set before the events of Infinity War. So he's oblivious to everything happening and Captain Marvel is set in the 90s.

So the next time Marvel will release a film that will explain why say, Spider-Man died, who has a movie coming out next summer, is Avengers 4.
The upcoming spiderman according to Kevin Feige takes place 4 minutes after Avengers 4 and also introduces Miles Morales who if you know the comics is the current spiderman.

The upcoming spiderman according to Kevin Feige takes place 4 minutes after Avengers 4 and also introduces Miles Morales who if you know the comics is the current spiderman.
All of that may or may not be true, but still doesn't explain Black Panther, Doctor Strange, all of the Guardians except Rocket, etc...

Loved it. I left the theatre shell shocked so I couldn’t really form a firm opinion on it quite yet. But after sleeping on it, it’s phenomenal. Some characters get the short end of the stick on screen time but with a movie this large, it’s expected. Can’t wait to see it again tomorrow