Avengers: Infinity War (2018) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’ve yet to see Black Panther. I’m stuck between waiting for that to be released on home video so I can follow the story better or risk spoilers.

I'm not sure the story arc of BP adds much to the overall arc of the Infinity Stones, however the tone and setting of the film are likely to play a big part in a large chunk of Infinity War based on the trailers (even the post-credits of BP was a nice "oh" moment but didn't progress the story particularly).

Last edited:
I'm not sure the story arc of BP adds much to the overall arc of the Infinity Stones arc, however the tone and setting of the film are likely to play a big part in a large chunk of Infinity War based on the trailers (even the post-credits of BP was a nice "oh" moment but didn't progress the story particularly).

That was my initial thought. Worth a watch to get a feel for Wakanda and the characters that will play a role in this movie. Although I did watch Civil War again last night, and I believe I mentioned this in the BP thread, but BP as a character is so much better in CW than his own movie.

I couldn't get in to a Thursday showing, so I'm betting on fridaFymorning. Think I'mma take some sleeping pills so I don't get tempted to go on social media all day. After force awakens spoilers I'm taking no chances.

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I have almost zero interest in seeing this. I've been "over marveled".

That was my initial thought. Worth a watch to get a feel for Wakanda and the characters that will play a role in this movie. Although I did watch Civil War again last night, and I believe I mentioned this in the BP thread, but BP as a character is so much better in CW than his own movie.
Agreed. I am trying to figure out how to see BP in the next few days. Just need to figure out the characters and their place in the MCU.

Oh, no, I cannot wait, and I want all the Marvel I can possibly get.

I'm not ready to say goodbye to the characters that will probably die

Yeah I'm going to be marathoning Phase 3 to prep myself for Friday.

Infinity War, has me scared, as I don't want to see characters that I have loved be killed, even as war brings casualties. I'm also just hoping that Thanos keeps the trend of great Marvel villains, especially considering Hela, Toomes, Ego, and Killmonger, which were all great Marvel villains for the MCU.

Reactions: HereWeGo
Yeah I'm going to be marathoning Phase 3 to prep myself for Friday.

The fiancé and I watched all the movies (save for Thor 1/2 and Iron Man 2) the past month to catch her up

My money is on "Vision Dies (or gets eliminated)....A Duff's bet in May for any takers.

"Dude with an Infinity Stone in his head" is too easy a bet on dying. :lol: