Avengers: Infinity War (2018) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
WOW...this looks awesome!
So... who haven't we seen in the trailers so far: Hawkeye & Ant-Man and they are not in the poster or cast list (although show up on IMDB). Are they not in this one or smaller part? Are we getting Captain Marvel or any other MCU character intros?

Smaller part probably. They were confirmed by the Russo's to be in it.

I didn't need to see this trailer to get beyond hyped for this movie but I'm glad I did.

WOW...this looks awesome!
So... who haven't we seen in the trailers so far: Hawkeye & Ant-Man and they are not in the poster or cast list (although show up on IMDB) also no Nick Fury. Are they not in this one or smaller part? Are we getting Captain Marvel or any other MCU character intros?

Ant-Man is just too small to see but rest assured, he's probably there.

Great trailer but Chris Evans is looking pretty old and its not like everyone can survive (if they make a huge war with no major leads dying than will be problems.)

Great trailer but Chris Evans is looking pretty old and its not like everyone can survive (if they make a huge war with no major leads dying than will be problems.)

the Russos have talked about the subject of Marvel characters dying in this, with it almost being in a way to "be careful what you ask for" levels.

It's very likely a few will die, as this film is the culmination of the MCU since it's inception when you think of it.

Reactions: LieutLaww
the Russos have talked about the subject of Marvel characters dying in this, with it almost being in a way to "be careful what you ask for" levels.

It's very likely a few will die, as this film is the culmination of the MCU since it's inception when you think of it.
This film and the next. Im almost certain Vision and either Iron Man or Captain America will die. Vision literally has an infinity stone in his head.

Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Spider-Man, the Guardians, and Black Widow will definetely not be during though. They all have movies at some point in the pipeline.

Thanos is actually not looking half bad. He may actually be a memorable villain. They better explain his motivation at some point between these two films tho.

This film and the next. Im almost certain Vision and either Iron Man or Captain America will die. Vision literally has an infinity stone in his head.

Thanks is actually not looking half bad. He may actually be a memorable villain. They better explain his motivation at some point between these two films tho.

For now on, I'll call Thanos "Thanks" ;)

On my watchlist for who dies in these next two Avengers list (as I am expecting some to die)

• Nebula
  • Thor
  • Vision (unless if he doesn't need the stone for some reason)
  • Iron Man
  • Captain America
  • Shuri (I think this is going to be the upset, and would drive motivation for what T'Challa may do next in BP2)
  • Loki (Wildcard)

On my watchlist for who dies in these next two Avengers list (as I am expecting some to die)

• Nebula
  • Thor
  • Iron Man
  • Captain America
  • Shuri (I think this is going to be the upset, and would drive motivation for what T'Challa may do next in BP2)
  • Loki (Wildcard)
No Hawkeye? I wonder if Nick Fury will appear. Maybe he dies.

The thing that I notice is that we haven't seen Thanos with anything more than the Blue and Purple stones. As he is on Earth and doesn't have the red stone, the story clearly won't be resolved here. He'll have to go hunt down the collector in the next one. Because of that, no one has to die this movie. I think someone will, but I could see it waiting till the next one as well.

Looks phenomenal. Got my tickets for Thursday night.

If I had to place a bet on someone dying, it’d be Loki. I don’t see them killing Cap (in this one at least). I feel like they wouldn’t have given away that shot in the trailer if he really is dying. Kind of like with the Civil War trailer and they show Rhodes get shot out of the sky, and he ends up living.

• Nebula
  • Thor
  • Iron Man
  • Captain America
  • Loki (Wildcard)

Thor is confirmed to be in Phase 4.

We may see the mantle of one of the current characters carried on by a new person. They do it in the comics all the time, like The Winter Soldier or Falcon may become Captain America.

Bucky was actually confirmed via by Interviews to now be White Wolf, which in the comics, is the adopted brother of T'Challa, the Black Panther.

And to be honest, I don't completely buy they may be able to find a way to have a new Thor that would make sense, especially considering when there was a new Thor, it was Jane Foster.

Bucky was actually confirmed via by Interviews to now be White Wolf, which in the comics, is the adopted brother of T'Challa, the Black Panther.

And to be honest, I don't completely buy they may be able to find a way to have a new Thor that would make sense, especially considering when there was a new Thor, it was Jane Foster.
Thor dying would be a good excuse for Jane to reappear, though. Especially since the Asgardians know her.

I’d love to see the Jane Foster Thor story be told.

Thor dying would be a good excuse for Jane to reappear, though. Especially since the Asgardians know her.

I’d love to see the Jane Foster Thor story be told.

Natalie Portman apparently said she was done playing Jane tho.

I predict Tony Stark dies.

Honestly, I see Tony, Nebula, and Thor to be on the list of "to be probably dead", with my darker side saying Shuri is going to be the upset if they do that trick.

Reactions: GadgetGuru
By the end of Avengers 4, I’d assume that everyone in Gen 1 (Stark, Steve Rogers, Thor, maybe Hulk?) will be dead.

I’d also think Vision and Dr. Strange will die in Infinity War since they have Infinity Stones. They could reappear in 4 though.