Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 444 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lean forward, I can't stand smacking my head back and forth.

Yea, I don't know how or why, but it was a heck of a lot smoother today then when it first re-opened. Strange.

Yeah, i don't understand that either. You could argue that they were still fine tuning it but I rode a month after it opened and it should have been in prime operating condition before it even opened.

Mako on the other hand is silky smooth then and still silky smooth now.

I mean, Taron wasn't even over 100 feet. If the tree's do their part for the most, then hopefully it won't be as bad of a eyesore. Especially, if they color the track more to disguise itself within the treeline.
I like how Taron (and basically everything at Phantasialand) weaves into the terrain and theming, but still shows the track when you are in line/walking up to it

People still have to know there is a coaster there

I mean, Taron wasn't even over 100 feet. If the tree's do their part for the most, then hopefully it won't be as bad of a eyesore. Especially, if they color the track more to disguise itself within the treeline.
I was going off what I read before that seemed to imply a huge thrill coaster, not the recent videos suggesting another themed coaster.

I was going off what I read before that seemed to imply a huge thrill coaster, not the recent videos suggesting another themed coaster.

I mean, Cheetah Hunt isn't exactly themed; and it's apparently one of the best coasters in Florida.

Outside of the first launch scene, things are seeming to indicate more of a light theming job. One more similar to Hulk than to the Hogsmeade coaster.

__

The saying goes, looks can be deceiving. And in any case, does it need to be complained; especially when you look at how Taron is a kick-a spaghetti Coaster with a crap ton of Air Time when you take away the theming?

Reactions: truejonas
I mean, Cheetah Hunt isn't exactly themed; and it's apparently one of the best coasters in Florida.

Outside of the first launch scene, things are seeming to indicate more of a light theming job. One more similar to Hulk than to the Hogsmeade coaster.

__

The saying goes, looks can be deceiving. And in any case, does it need to be complained; especially when you look at how Taron is a kick-a spaghetti Coaster with a crap ton of Air Time when you take away the theming?
If Taron is the comparison that’s not exactly light theming unless the comparison is only the thrill factor.

If Taron is the comparison that’s not exactly light theming unless the comparison is only the thrill factor.
Records for fastest and longest multi-launched coaster is probably the main reason for my Taron comparison. And thrill factor of course, (but I’m sure Maverick or Cheetah Hunt are thrilling variations of the same coaster type as well).

The rumor has been the Potter Coaster is the heavily themed family friendly one and JP coaster will be the lighter themed more thrilling one. Still rumors though.

It goes fast and it’s long But does it have multiple inversions. If we’re getting cheetah hunt, then that’s not that different from the Potter coaster. Goes a bit fatster and has an inversion. I want multiple inversions and something that makes my insided come out of my mouth!

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Status
Not open for further replies.