Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 443 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably not something you want to be discussing on the internet, as people can and do lose their jobs. Revealing details you've heard is one thing, but lets not discuss sources, okay?
The layout my friend has showed me has a vertical spike near the staff bridge near hogwarts. What do you think of that?

I was his age if not younger when I was given my first leak, super early in the design proccess... It ended up being Tatsu years later after no one belived me. Lets hear him out... But dude speculation is cool but you should probably lay off the details of who gave you info. Unfortunately the damage may already be done.

He's 14... can we stop now?

Maybe they want a good one? :bolt:
I rode it today for the first time in awhile. It was much smoother for me, may depend on weight distribution or trains or something, but that was nice. What was not nice was my speaker was going in and out, either blown out or wire shorted. Either way, it ruined the ride for me. Third time bad speakers have distracted me from enjoying the coaster. Rather they rip them out than them not work. Bad luck for me I hope, and not a systemic problem I hope.

I informed a TM and they noted the train and row number to have it fixed. But still, always seems to happen to me. But hey, smoother ride today, so that's nice!

Reactions: Teebin and Scott W.
I rode it today for the first time in awhile. It was much smoother for me, may depend on weight distribution or trains or something, but that was nice. What was not nice was my speaker was going in and out, either blown out or wire shorted. Either way, it ruined the ride for me. Third time bad speakers have distracted me from enjoying the coaster. Rather they rip them out than them not work. Bad luck for me I hope, and not a systemic problem I hope.

I informed a TM and they noted the train and row number to have it fixed. But still, always seems to happen to me. But hey, smoother ride today, so that's nice!
Wow! Guess I have to give it another shot. Not sure I am over my disappointment when I rode after the rebuild. Now if they can just do something with that back half.....

Pillow speakers in the restraint. Do double duty for my ears.

Wow! Guess I have to give it another shot. Not sure I am over my disappointment when I rode after the rebuild. Now if they can just do something with that back half.....

I was hugely disappointed after riding Hulk just after it opened, it was rough and the speakers were awful. This year was a huge improvement. I was so put off, that I wasn't going to ride this year but with the Express Pass, I thought why not and I'm glad I gave it another shot and got a few more rides in before leaving.

I lean forward, I can't stand smacking my head back and forth.

I was hugely disappointed after riding Hulk just after it opened, it was rough and the speakers were awful. This year was a huge improvement. I was so put off, that I wasn't going to ride this year but with the Express Pass, I thought why not and I'm glad I gave it another shot and got a few more rides in before leaving.
Yea, I don't know how or why, but it was a heck of a lot smoother today then when it first re-opened. Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.