Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 442 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And before I accidentally start motorbike coaster rumors, I’m suggesting we’re also one of the raptors in this scenario... Like Cheetah Hunt or Mako, where the coaster is performing ‘animal-like’ maneuvers.

I don't know anything about this ride for sure, but considering the way people are talking I would be surprised if there were no inversions

As I said before the coaster will be from Mack rides and will contain inversions the layout has already been made universal have signed a contract with Mack rides and ground work should begin before Christmas my friend has told me the whole layout.

As I said before the coaster will be from Mack rides and will contain inversions the layout has already been made universal have signed a contract with Mack rides and ground work should begin before Christmas my friend has told me the whole layout.
Does it look like spaghetti?

My friend who is working on this project has confirmed that the Jurassic park coaster is being built by Mack rides and it will be one of their standard launch coaster's and it will feature 2 launches and will be one of the longest launch coasters in the world

Longer than the HP coaster?

80mph launch sounds fun. :lol:
Taron's tops out at 73mph (and that's the fastest multi-launch coaster in the world,) Maverick at 70. I think we're looking more along those lines. 74 would be the world record. In any case, still faster than Hulk's 67 mph.

I

I Have been showed the layout by my friend who is working on the project
Fits within this area, right?

jp-coaster-map3b-jpg.8242

I'm gonna be honest, I would refrain to saying anything more. If your friend is truly working on the project, posting real details could get them in trouble.
That's an excellent point.

Taron's tops out at 73mph (and that's the fastest multi-launch coaster in the world,) Maverick at 70. I think we're looking more along those lines. 74 would be the world record. In any case, still faster than Hulk's 67 mph.

Fastest coaster in Orlando.

I have been told 80 mph and it goes out into the water by the staff bridge and it contains a worlds first inversion.

What is your prediction of the layout?

Status
Not open for further replies.