Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 386 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. That ride looks so bad.
As someone who has ridden "Arthur" many times, the ride is (IMO) great. Its something that universal can make even better with the right theming. No, its not a thrill ride, but one which is a great family ride. You Tube videos do not do justice to the actual experience of the ride. I never saw the movie, but still enjoyed the ride. I hope the new park or HTTYD do make use of the technology.

Spending too much time on here again that I’m having dreams about this new resort.

The main takeaway from that dream was that Universal built an indoor water park. From the outside it looked like a giant ship wreck.
Shipwreck theme. Brilliant idea. Disney Sea esque :thumbsup::lol:

As someone who has ridden "Arthur" many times, the ride is (IMO) great. Its something that universal can make even better with the right theming. No, its not a thrill ride, but one which is a great family ride. You Tube videos do not do justice to the actual experience of the ride. I never saw the movie, but still enjoyed the ride. I hope the new park or HTTYD do make use of the technology.
How has no one brought up the fact that a HTTYD ride using the same ride system as Arthur already exists?

It has been mentioned before (original HP coaster theories was going to be this/Arthur) but I think now people minds have changed and desire something more ambitious
The last couple pages of this thread have been about what ride system would be good for HTTYD and some folks brought up the Arthur ride system... I was just pointing out how Motiongate apparently agrees with them and it already exists lol.

Skip also found the best pure simulator in Orlando "so dull that I couldn't help but notice everything else around me."

So regarding his opinion, he's almost assuredly in the minority here also.

Remember how some people said no way Boss Baby will come to the upcoming park....guess which show is Netflix most watched Kid show ever....at least thats how i understand this sentence

The approach appears to have paid off so far. Netflix won’t say how many people are watching its shows, but in a July earnings report Netflix said the new “Boss Baby” cartoon, which premiered this year, had become one of the service’s “biggest kids’ series ever.”
Small screen gamble pays off for DreamWorks Animation - Los Angeles Times

How has no one brought up the fact that a HTTYD ride using the same ride system as Arthur already exists?

It has been mentioned before (original HP coaster theories was going to be this/Arthur) but I think now people minds have changed and desire something more ambitious

If I'm not entirely mistaken, at some point, it seemed certain that Universal does have intrigue in the ride system..at-least, to some extent.

I'd say the InvertPow has a rather good chance, but it depends on what the IP is with to prove that.

Is there any chance that we could see a Cybertron section of the park (minus Transformers: The Ride 3D)? Beijing is getting a land based around it, so it's already a thing somewhere else. Why not here?

Status
Not open for further replies.