Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not a Logan Sekulow fan. There are so many better HHN and haunt themed podcasts out there, like Hauntscene and GGH, that don't support that family of scammers.
Don't know about any of the scamming situation, but he lost all credibility with me when he complained about Hive going "too far" when they had a skeleton of a child in a crib. If that "disturbs" you...you probably shouldn't be podcasting about a horror theme park experience.

Don't know about any of the scamming situation, but he lost all credibility with me when he complained about Hive going "too far" when they had a skeleton of a child in a crib. If that "disturbs" you...you probably shouldn't be podcasting about a horror theme park experience.
I won't go into detail here, but Google the Sekulows and charity. His father has been a shyster of the purest ray serene since I was a kid, and now his son is walking right in his footsteps.

I won't go into detail here, but Google the Sekulows and charity. His father has been a shyster of the purest ray serene since I was a kid, and now his son is walking right in his footsteps.

Before this thread goes any further into that, we're going to nip that in the bud right now and let this discussion end here.

Reactions: truejonas
A little from column 'A'...mostly from column 'B'.
it said
¨1, 2
Pink and blue¨
im gonna make a quick guess, and i know this is going to sound weird, but Pink Floyds The Wall. the reason why is ¨Goodbye Blue Sky¨ was a song they did, it was in ¨the wall¨ album, and it was the first song in the side 2 of the album.

He hinted at Stranger Things, TrT, and Dead Exposure as well. If I remember correctly, he was one of the first to hint at DE.
Yup.
Ifrit knew quite a bit, but fell prey to the incorrect list many others thought was the legit line-up. I am still hoping to one day experience John Carpenter's The Thing.

Edit- also his pink and blue clue obviously means we get both casts of Ghostbusters, each in their own house. Nah. Wishful thinking.

Total wishful thinking but I wish the pink and blue could connect to Suspiria. The original prominently featured the colors and the remake soundtrack is covered in pink and blue. God the original is so underrated; hopefully they do it someday.

But yeah my guess is ST for Ifrit’s hint since a pinkish red and blue are the on covers of both of the Stranger Things season posters

Reactions: Robert Bliss
is there a reason why they sell these individual tickets before the FF passes etc?

Always makes me worried that I'm going to miss out.

is there a reason why they sell these individual tickets before the FF passes etc?

Always makes me worried that I'm going to miss out.

Probably for that exact reason. People get excited and don't want to miss the chance to go, so they buy the first tickets they see.

We're finally going to get the chance to go multiple nights, so RoF has our name on it this year, EP pending.

Managed to sort out our hols for this year. Should be flying out 28th September. Bit earlier than we usually attend but it's a bit cheaper.

I'm still convinced we will see Chucky in some capacity this year due to the childs play reboot. It may not be the same doll but it will be in people's minds.