Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 469 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so....... About that Blumhouse deal as it relates to Monsters in the 4th park......

You guys think that blumhouse deal will impact the 4th park? :drool:

Here's an article with the entire leaked document in it, (in case anyone wants to attempt to read those two blurry photographs for me lol).

Please do not post any of the images to the forum directly, as that is against the rules, thanks!

Didn’t you just do exactly that in this very post?

If we can briefly talk about Warner Bros not letting Universal use the name Fantastic Worlds as an official fourth park name what other names do we know of that could be chosen as a frontrunner if FW name is out of the question because of WB objecting the name use.

If we can briefly talk about Warner Bros not letting Universal use the name Fantastic Worlds as an official fourth park name what other names do we know of that could be chosen as a frontrunner if FW name is out of the question because of WB objecting the name use.

Epic Worlds, may of been another name in the ring..that said, I wouldn't be shocked if this ends in settlement as opposed to Universal going to court against WB.

This.

The current request for an extension may simply be a ploy or bargaining chip of some sort. If Universal wants to use this name, they’ll work things out.

Yeah, and if worst comes to worst; the most damage may be some kind of royalty fee, in a similar way to the Spielberg/Universal Park's and Resorts manner.

No way I see this hitting the court's, and it'd be dumb on both parties to end in the courts.

Epic Worlds, may of been another name in the ring..that said, I wouldn't be shocked if this ends in settlement as opposed to Universal going to court against WB.
I just hope it does not come to that, dont bite the hand that fed you now lol. Wb ate as well but im just sayin:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.