Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

TODAY Cafe

Although strange, I think it was very smart to stray from the Hollywood theme and to tie this cafe to a well-known IP. I honestly can't say I ever noticed the boulangerie. It seems like I missed out! It will be hard not to notice this new cafe. I honestly believe this will increase the sales of the cafe's food items!! Looking forward to trying the food on my next trip in October!!

Ok Nick, I gotta ask, what the heck does VB have to do with this? No snark but I don't understand and if you can school me I would be thankful.
Oyyy... really lost track of what thread I was in on that one. That response was meant for elsewhere.

Continue. :lol:

Will there be any references to Kathie Lee Gifford? Her and Hoda were pretty funny... Kind of like your two sassy drunk aunts during the 13th hour of the today show or whatever they did together?

I know she will be off the show by April.

Two things:

- The sign is illegible due to shadows cast by the extrusion blending in with the lettering... They need a sort of an inset white fill that makes the black look like an outline, or they need to be far less extruded. The former seems like the cheaper fix.
- They sell sandwiches (plural) but only “salad” lmfao. Like they only have one in stock per day. One singular salad.

“Salad” is perfectly acceptable.

You say “Would you like salad?”
Not “Would you like sandwich?”

Hence “coffee” and not “coffees” - though both “salads” and “coffees” would ALSO be acceptable. (Assuming multiple varieties of coffee anyway)