Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 191 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m going off the Leave It To Cleaver route just because it just feels off with how Legacy is reacting to guesses of it.

Brolo’s clue means it’s a requested followup.

Hmmm...remember that clue we got from OrlandoVillain a while back? Which we all thought was Nightingales but was never confirmed?
I genuinely don't feel like going all the way back to find it...what was the clue?

Nope. Give me a little more credit than "it has a subtitle."

Well, it's not Li2C.

Ey, I'm not that dull, just going off of first instinct. :tease: I'll think of something better in a bit.

I've abandoned the LI2C dream at this point, considering I feel like someone would have heard a little more about it.

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
If we are assuming it's a sequel, then alright. Here's a few that could get sequels? I dont know if the originals were any good, just throwing some originals out there.
Hotel Hell, Toy Hell, Superstitions, Pitch Black, Horror in Wax, the Spawning, Hades,

One of these could be correct? If not I hope they spur some ideas for you guys. Maybe youll figure it out.

Nah there was another one as well.

Was it this one? It's on page 73 if you want to see what was discussed at the time.

Let me help with you a clue on this one.

Those who cannot sing in France are skillful Spaniards with a lance.

Happy Friday.

Assuming I am able, Fridays can we the riddle of the week!

Last edited:
Would the names of characters count as "plot"?
Would the plot change with characters named Orlando Red and Dina Baths?

EDIT
Which makes me think the clue is only in the name...
"TheCleveland Show: Here Comes the Bribe."
No, there's a clue in the episode.

And "The Cleveland Show: Here Comes the Bribe" provides a hint to the clue.