Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 190 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gotcha. Hellraiser 1 & 2 are solid horror films but after that it’s DTV garbage

For people who’ve seen Pumpkinhead is it pretty easily translatable into a house? The creature looks cool but mentally I can’t tell if it would mostly be a puppet house or not

I think the creature could be done pretty similarly to the demogorgon from ST last year; i.e. with a mix of puppets/animatronics and costumed characters.

Last edited:
I'm expecting distant projection and maybe the inclusion of the vortex tunnel
I think he was referring to Pumpkinhead. But yeah the MindFlayer might be projections. And lordy lordy if they bring back that vortex tunnel. They did that for so long.

Reactions: Kadath
Exciting! Too bad we wont get to see the intended clue.

To be fair, we could interpret as if he's too tired right now to find the exact right clip and he's just giving us a head start for now.

Or alternatively (but not likely due to Legacy's stated lack of info probably), it's too late because what ever this is is getting announced tomorrow, but that's a hail mary.

To be fair, we could interpret as if he's too tired right now to find the exact right clip and he's just giving us a head start for now.

Or alternatively (but not likely due to Legacy's stated lack of info probably), it's too late because what ever this is is getting announced tomorrow, but that's a hail mary.
Yeah, when I first read it, I thought he was too late as it had been already posted. But alas, no announcement yet.

I hope that the announcement is coming tomorrow. if not we can watch the episode and check for anything that jumps out at us?

I've been prepping the clue for almost a week now, and just can't find the time to make it a gif.

So yeah, your clue is an element of: "The Cleveland Show: Here Comes the Bribe."
That episode is about Cleveland botching their wedding vows. Botching= Meat= Leave it to Cleaver 2

Reactions: Kadath
Cleveland aka Cleaver.
Or we could look at the title of the episode "Here Comes the Bribe". Could involve either Bribery or Brides...? I'm not really sure. A long long stretch is them bringing back La Llorona as an original house, since didn't she want to marry the guy in the original tale? That is one massive stretch but hey, I'm trying to think

I’m going off the Leave It To Cleaver route just because it just feels off with how Legacy is reacting to guesses of it.

Brolo’s clue means it’s a requested followup.

Hmmm...remember that clue we got from OrlandoVillain a while back? Which we all thought was Nightingales but was never confirmed?