Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 338 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
How so? If you have a maze and zone, dropping the maze for another could be a choice that universal made. Of course i imagine it would take a lot of convincing him. Besides, it was only an idea, if it had to be an IP dropped.
Because it doesn't make sense for Universal to tell a creative person they want to work with they want to drop one of the things they had planned on doing for something else, but still use him to promote the event with the other thing they had planned, especially since the thing the wanna drop is more valuable.

Because it doesn't make sense for Universal to tell a creative person they want to work with they want to drop one of the things they had planned on doing for something else, but still use him to promote the event with the other thing they had planned, especially since the thing the wanna drop is more valuable.

The only reason that an IP replaces an IP is if they get something suddenly and something drops suddenly. Then it conveniently lines up.

I literally have no idea where everyone got the idea that an IP was lost. From what I'm seeing, one person misunderstood someone else's remark and everybody kind of ran with their misunderstanding.

While I won't go into detail on what the deleted post said, I will say that nothing about losing an IP was said nor even remotely implied.

EDIT: Here is where the mix up seems to have occurred.
@NuteGunrayWasFramed said an IP was REPLACING not being replaced :)
so, a house is being replaced. do we know if this replacement is a I.P or a original?

Sounds like an IP

I wonder if it's a shared IP that's getting replaced..

Last edited:
I literally have no idea where everyone got the idea that an IP was lost. From what I'm seeing, one person misunderstood someone else's remark and everybody kind of ran with their misunderstanding.

While I won't go into detail on what the deleted post said, I will say that nothing about losing an IP was said nor even remotely implied.
yeah, i asked if a I.P was replacing a maze, but people thought a I.P was being replaced.

In a weird way, I kind of hope Graveyard still ends up coming this year as I remember someone (forget who) saying it was a pretty unique (albeit questionable) concept.

Reactions: ChaseTuff

I agree that it wouldn’t make sense, however, I did say IF it had to be an IP, just a train of thought.

EDIT: Here is where the mix up seems to have occurred.
@NuteGunrayWasFramed said an IP was REPLACING not being replaced :)
Yeah, what I meant is that I thought it sounded like an IP was replacing an original. Sorry for the confusion and my short response

Yeah, what I meant is that I thought it sounded like an IP was replacing an original. Sorry for the confusion and my short response

Which, depending on who you ask (I never understood if this was fully what happened), may have happened back in 24 when From Dusk Till Dawn apparently was a later game replacement for a "Things Under The Bed" original maze.

So is nothing being replaced then Legacy? Maybe just some house reworkings?

Whether anything has happened or not, after other things we've learned this year, it is probably better for us to proceed onwards.

If something happened...I'm sure it won't take long to find out.

Reactions: JMalez
If a Graveyard house still ends up happening, it will be interesting to see how it was differentiate itself from the opening scene of Poltergeist. Of course, you could do a house like that opening scene for the entire length and that would certainly work for me too.