Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 340 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Man, those are out...faster than normal. Usually all three get announced before they start with that.

Watch someone accidentally get a Ghostbusters ones.

Man, those are out...faster than normal. Usually all three get announced before they start with that.

Watch someone accidentally get a Ghostbusters ones.
I would Lol so hard if they did another accidental reveal like the hotel from last year.

I’m suprised there was no announcement this week, and with it being hagrids coaster next week, looks like we are looking at the week after for another hhn announcement, unless I’m missing anything?

I’m already disliking the marketing. The font and colors they’re using for the logo are ug-o. I also miss seeing the event number. Guess we’ll try again next year with HHN XXX - and let’s hope they don’t f- that up by calling it HHN 30.

Reactions: JMalez and Kooks
I’m already disliking the marketing. The font and colors they’re using for the logo are ug-o. I also miss seeing the event number. Guess we’ll try again next year with HHN XXX - and let’s hope they don’t f- that up by calling it HHN 30.
Unless buying merchandise, I don't give a flying fart about the logo, just want the event to be Awesome! Although, the souvenir cups need to be good cuz i'm definitely buying lots of booze, lol! Not the split cups though, they stink

Unless buying merchandise, I don't give a flying fart about the logo, just want the event to be Awesome! Although, the souvenir cups need to be good cuz i'm definitely buying lots of booze, lol! Not the split cups though, they stink
I always run out of one side too soon!!!!

I’m suprised there was no announcement this week, and with it being hagrids coaster next week, looks like we are looking at the week after for another hhn announcement, unless I’m missing anything?
We didn’t get a house or SZ announcement but that’s not the only announcements they can do, the tickets, HHN logo, and return of the 80s got announced.

Reactions: Wigglepebbles
Huh, I love the aesthetic and blue on the logo, it is very reminiscent of the Poltergeist logo. Remains me of a neon 80's old video rental store signage. The orange colered one in the UCM advert looks splendid.

The 80's theme is a myth. Heck, even the Chucky scarezone had 2018 on it's Good Guys displays while we also had the scarred version of Chucky acting as a barker (hello, 1990's). I feel like everyone keeps pointing out "Trick 'R Treat" as the outlier, when the Chucky zone was just as much of a problem.
I forgot to mention that as well and the soundtrack in the zone was also from Cult Of Chucky, the only 80s inspired was the characters but Chucky and The Good Guy company. I still feel like they just sorta used Chucky because they were able to use him but I feel like last year will be the only time we see him until 30 next year.