Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 567 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its Cats honestly make it a screen ride with the awful CGI from the new movie. So yes, screens. It'd be so funny.

Fantastic Beasts box office isn't strong but the Potter brand is, plus, quality attractions. Other than Nintendo some of these rumored/speculated lands aren't based on the highest grossing IPs (although strong of course) but I Think the sell here is going to be Universal's innovation, immersiveness, and high level attractions. Universal has shown as someone else said, that they are not afraid to bush boundaries of what a theme park can be. They have a lot of $ from Comcast and Potter, so I expect them to go all out here.

Scooby Doo would be cool. But they won't put two "scary" themes in one park.

Scoob ain't scary. Not in the way Monsters will be. "Fun spooky" is a different thing. Not saying Scooby is coming or anything, but I don't think the things are incompatible

Any chance that we could possibly get some anime themed lands in this park?
No.

DC Comics would be awesome just because they would own both major comic companies in their parks. But as we know Six Flags has DC rights. But a dark Gotham City area would be awesome, mainly based off of Tim Burton's Gotham. There's a lot they could do with rides imo.

Reactions: alias8703
I think Pokemon is the 5th IP
I think this is very likely. The rumors were so strong for Pokemon going to KZ... if that's true, they have a lot of work already done, including the business negotiation and design. And if the KZ rumor is true, then it would have followed the same path as Nintendo: planned for KZ but moved to site B.

It would be pretty awesome if they open the park with New York and Paris. Then every year have a new area of the land built. Since these movies don't come out every year it would give them enough time to plan it and build it with the movie teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.