Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

What has been the average daily cut off time for the ride? I'm going over Labor Day weekend and I'm trying to get a night ride in and want to time it right.

Touring Plans predicted an 8 crowd level for Universal Orlando today. And looking at the posted wait times it looks like they're in the ballpark with that prediction.....They have a 9 level prediction for Tuesday, followed by 7 and 6 levels for the rest of this week. ...So, moderate to heavy crowd levels.

Touring Plans predicted an 8 crowd level for Universal Orlando today. And looking at the posted wait times it looks like they're in the ballpark with that prediction.....They have a 9 level prediction for Tuesday, followed by 7 and 6 levels for the rest of this week. ...So, moderate to heavy crowd levels.
When do we start to see it drop off? I should just pay for Touring Plans. $8 is not bad if it's accurate.

MrTorrance, What is a first family?
Before the gates open there's a little "show" where the first family gets to be the first family in the park and open it officially.

from Touring Plans (although they do this at IoA as well):

Rope Drop at Universal Studios Florida
USF team members select a “first family” from the early risers at the turnstiles each morning, and usher them in a few minutes early to open the park with an old-fashioned movie clapboard. It's no Magic Kingdom character welcome, but it is a cute moment worth catching if you can.

It’s seeming like anytime this attraction faces rain later on in the day or overnight, expect it to be down the following day.

Technically Colorado has more days of sunshine than any state
This says Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and then Colorado.

Then you have this, which argues for Colorad; due to having the most days with at least an hour of sunlight.

Which leads to the moral of the story:
Whatever you want the answer on the internet to be, you can find an article to support that position. :lmao:

This says Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and then Colorado.

Then you have this, which argues for Colorad; due to having the most days with at least an hour of sunlight.

Which leads to the moral of the story:
Whatever you want the answer on the internet to be, you can find an article to support that position. :lmao:
I actually went the old fashioned route which had my friends in Colorado telling me that BS!!!