12 Days of Disney Parks Christmas - Announcements/Updates | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

12 Days of Disney Parks Christmas - Announcements/Updates

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Disney Skyliner Concept Art Revealed

International Gateway Station:
syfty57897842-613x367.jpg

Caribbean Beach Station:
syfty57897843-613x367.jpg

DHS Station:
syfty57897844-613x367.jpg
I like the Epcot and DHS stations

That castle looks insane. Looks a little like Mystic Manor, which is appropriate.
I think it has a bit much going on. Too many different colors coming together. The tallest spire reminds me of Rapunzel's tower and I know the center window frame is that of Hunchback. It just comes off like Shanghai and Hong Kong are having a pissing contest over whose is biggest.

It's sort of interesting though that it looks like they could potentially do a Disney Dreams style show here with the fountains. Not only do you have the fireworks and projections like HEA, but work in water effects like you would see in World of Color, too.

Did you expect the words; Disney and free in the same sentence?
No, but I’m not too sure what this experience is. You can already meet Moana for free at Aulani and this just sort of sounds like “Enchanted Tales with Belle - Moana edition” anyway.

No, but I’m not too sure what this experience is. You can already meet Moana for free at Aulani and this just sort of sounds like “Enchanted Tales with Belle - Moana edition” anyway.

The way I see it is if you're visiting Hawaii and staying at a Disney Resort you've got money to blow on things like this.

I literally feel the announcements are getting worse. Where's the meat Disney?
It was a Sunday.

Keep expectations low though. This was just some fun little Marketing way of building up hype for a dump of things that are fairly small scale, but it's still news that needed to be released. They chose to make a spectacle of it.

I think it has a bit much going on. Too many different colors coming together. The tallest spire reminds me of Rapunzel's tower and I know the center window frame is that of Hunchback. It just comes off like Shanghai and Hong Kong are having a pissing contest over whose is biggest.

It's sort of interesting though that it looks like they could potentially do a Disney Dreams style show here with the fountains. Not only do you have the fireworks and projections like HEA, but work in water effects like you would see in World of Color, too.

Disney Dreams is the best nighttime show I've seen so I'm hoping so.