A Quiet Place (HHN 2024) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

A Quiet Place (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Don’t want to turn this into another spec thread for next year, but I doubt WB will allow Gremlins and they’re shifting the image of that IP into something a little more kid-friendly.
Didn't stop Ghostbusters!

Anyway, back to A Quiet Place: the idea of having an ASL preshow video is fun

It's nice to see Hollywood get a queue video for a house. It isn't as common for Orlando anymore.

As much as I'd love to see more queue videos implemented, especially for the original (or Universal Monsters) houses, it's most likely not realistic in regards to budget.

Also, I'm curious to see how this queue video does because subtitles is definitely a choice

Seeing the puppets/animatronics pop out for their attack scares, it definitely gave strong Stranger Things vibes...

BUT the body & head shape just kept making me fantasize about a Resident Evil house. Those creatures had "Licker" all over them. It's all I could think about.. Send us to Raccoon City Murdy!!!

Seeing the puppets/animatronics pop out for their attack scares, it definitely gave strong Stranger Things vibes...

BUT the body & head shape just kept making me fantasize about a Resident Evil house. Those creatures had "Licker" all over them. It's all I could think about.. Send us to Raccoon City Murdy!!!
We definitely need a massive budget RE house that's a "best of" of the whole series instead of being based on any of the movies or shows. The potential is absolutely insane, and there's so much to draw from that you could bring it back several times without it getting too stale.

Reactions: Wesker69
Well as I've mentioned before, Chris Williams said they wanted it for a day-ops attraction, but TWD was cheaper unfortunately.

And now its AQP with adjacent Lickers lol
It would be cool if HHN kept a quiet place as a attraction and got another house location