Avengers Campus (DCA) | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers Campus (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cosmi
DCA just needs two things, first one more so than the other:

1) A legit coaster that’s heavily themed. Something like Cosmic Rewind

2) A high-caliber dark ride like Zootopia, Rise, or Indy.

At least give DCA a highly themed coaster. The park needs one since DLR hasn’t had a new coaster in over 20 years. It’s time.
Cosmic Rewinds "theme" is a mess. Hopefully they'll do better when and if :)

It's because the park doesn't have to "pay" for it - it comes out of the marketing budget for the show/movie/etc.

Oh yeah I know, but still nearly two years later and still doing it is great. This could have been a quick thing to cut or reduce so I want to try and be somewhat positive with disney lol

I'm getting caught up on all the Marvel movies I've missed over the last like 2 years and honestly how do they not have an Infinity Conez here yet? If you're not going to build the E-ticket at least give us kitsch.
thor-love-and-thunder-entertainment-tonight-interview-tour-set-infinity-conez.png

Guests: We want an Avengers E-Ticket
Disney: Here's another shop...
For a gift shop, this took a long time to construct. But one thing of note here is in the announcement is they are heavily promoting items like the Infinity Gauntlet, Iron Man Gauntlet with Infinity Stones, the Tesseract, and the Eye of Agamotto. Hopefully this means the Multiverse ride will someday happen. Hopefully that gets discussed at Destination D23 this November.

They are also closing another shop for this one.....so yeah.

I mean better then nothing there but....a joke we won't see the ride for 5+ years

I don't think you're ever seeing the ride, tbh
Even simply any ride in that spot though shouldn’t be taking this long though with nothing on really on the horizon either. That plot essentially has to be for Marvel and it’s a DCA expansion plot (and there aren’t many of those) so it’s just a matter of what ride they end up going with.

Very possible the Multiverse ride never happens for sure, but I also don’t think the answer is a Cosmic Rewind clone. The ride needs to be better than that imo.

Reactions: Jamesh22
Even simply any ride in that spot though shouldn’t be taking this long though with nothing on really on the horizon either.
I'm not gonna fight you on that one!

This is a company that has taken years to build a water playground in Epcot. I just expect the slowest possible timeline for the least amount of payoff at this point from them

For a gift shop, this took a long time to construct. But one thing of note here is in the announcement is they are heavily promoting items like the Infinity Gauntlet, Iron Man Gauntlet with Infinity Stones, the Tesseract, and the Eye of Agamotto. Hopefully this means the Multiverse ride will someday happen. Hopefully that gets discussed at Destination D23 this November.
True, lucky it's not a churro stand or we would still be waiting...

I wish you were right about hints in the shop but as others have said it just feels so unlikely now.

Even simply any ride in that spot though shouldn’t be taking this long though with nothing on really on the horizon either. That plot essentially has to be for Marvel and it’s a DCA expansion plot (and there aren’t many of those) so it’s just a matter of what ride they end up going with.

Very possible the Multiverse ride never happens for sure, but I also don’t think the answer is a Cosmic Rewind clone. The ride needs to be better than that imo.
Somehow it's made even worse by this being their biggest franchise which has already peaked, they really dropped the ball on Marvel.

I'm not sure the Multiverse would work now as I think audiences have generally not really taken to it.
if it was me I'd get the original Avengers back and make it something classic and timeless, remind us all how amazing Infinity War/Endgame were.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Mad Dog