Avengers: Endgame (2019) | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers: Endgame (2019)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don’t think BP was even close to the films @belloq87 mentioned.

Batman Returns was unreal hype too.
It’s easy to say that about BP since A:IW came out the same year, so the pre-release hype seems smaller in comparison. However, there was still a lot of pre-release hype for BP.

I was only 6.5 when Phantom Menace was released and wasn’t around for Batman ‘89, so I think that’s part of why I don’t remember it :lol:

Reactions: Andysol
I was too young for BATMAN in theaters, but older cousins assure me it was a GIANT deal. I do remember BATMAN RETURNS, but more the parental outrage after release than the pre-release hype!

The lead-up to THE PHANTOM MENACE was insane... which made the disappointment all the more painful!

I do remember BATMAN RETURNS, but more the parental outrage after release than the pre-release hype!

I was 9 and remember it pretty well. Everything was Batman. Toys were huge, restaurants, specials, etc. Its back when they overdid everything.

I just checked and it was the biggest opening weekend ever at its release (1992). Aladdin and Home Alone 2 both ended up beating it for the year in gross revenue. Batman returns held it until Jurassic park topped it in 93 only to be topped in 95 by... Batman Forever (lol).

In other news, does Disney destroy the box office or what?

Reactions: belloq87
They’ll have roughly 35-37% market share once you include FOX and Fox Searchlight.
And, depending on how you count Titanic, they own 8 of the all time top 10 domestic and 7 of the top 10 worldwide movies.

He was one of a kind. I don’t think this will be the last time we’ll see his face in the MCU though.

I think the most likely thing, is another Thank You, Stan; but with Ditko alongside in a tribute piece for Far From Home.

__

Letting it known, Pop Funko and LEGO are releasing their Avengers: Endgame toys, which could contain spoilers to certain events.

I think the most likely thing, is another Thank You, Stan; but with Ditko alongside in a tribute piece for Far From Home.

__

Letting it known, Pop Funko and LEGO are releasing their Avengers: Endgame toys, which could contain spoilers to certain events.

I’d imagine there will be a framed photo of him in a scene or his name on a building, small things like that.

I hate this period before a movie I’m overly hyped for is released. Trying to avoid spoilers often means avoiding plenty of websites.

Tickets are meant to be going on sale tomorrow but that’s been said so many times so far, who knows.