Aventura Hotel | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What in hell is with them using such unprofessional hosts in that video? It seemed like a high school production.
The problem with it is that it is poorly scripted and requires them to act. It should just have them talking to the people at home. None of this, "Oh, you have a Starbucks?" stuff. It should have been "Let us show you all the cool stuff that you guys are gonna love."

What in hell is with them using such unprofessional hosts in that video? It seemed like a high school production.

i think they dumb it down so it looks like all the other vloggers. Nice video. More than we have gotten so far.

giphy-700x.gif

Reactions: Magic-Man
I lik Cabana Bay a lot, but Aventura will probably be my go to now. I don’t care about pools since I’m there to go to the parks/HHN and then sleep. Cabana does have that after HHN pizza tho.

I'm interested in seeing what the VR thing at the hotel is like as we have yet to see anything regarding that (I did see it listed on the elevator screen though).