Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
to me the trailer seems to be made to bring in the Marvel fanboys. Even the "I thought she was with you" joke feels like trying to take a dig at people that were saying this is to serious and Avengers is better because of all the funny one liners.

seems like WB is desperately trying to get some of that Avengers fanbase to check this out and that's why the trailer was so awful

to me the trailer seems to be made to bring in the Marvel fanboys. Even the "I thought she was with you" joke feels like trying to take a dig at people that were saying this is to serious and Avengers is better because of all the funny one liners.

seems like WB is desperately trying to get some of that Avengers fanbase to check this out and that's why the trailer was so awful

Or the movie has no idea what it wants to be. Just like MoS.

Gotta love people who blame "fanboys" for something look awful.

Or the movie has no idea what it wants to be. Just like MoS.

Gotta love people who blame "fanboys" for something look awful.

is not that it cant be awful. this is a awful trailer but it doesnt mean the whole thing will be awful... (Just like how some movies can have an amazing trailer and end up being bad movies)

everyone is jumping on the hate bandwagon because of one trailer that is clearly made to attract some of the avengers fanbase...

the first trailer wasn't bad at all. Ben Affleck's word might not mean anything to most people but to be fair he did only accept the role of Batman if they fixed the script. he even brought his own writer to help. that gives me some hope.

I dont even know if the movie will be great or not, but some people online have always been against this movie from the start (I dont mean anyone here)

can the movie suck? yes, Will it suck? Affleck's involvement gives me hope that it will be better than MOS so I dont think it will automatically suck.

Imma let you finish, but Ultron was awesome.

A third of him was awesome. That character got splintered into three different characters used arbitrarily when the script demanded it - and yes, that included funny one liners. He just wasn't at all focused or consistent.

Still probably going to be better than BvS, though. I'm sure Doomsday will have a **great** arc.

Reactions: Jymmymack
is not that it cant be awful. this is a awful trailer but it doesnt mean the whole thing will be awful... (Just like how some movies can have an amazing trailer and end up being bad movies)

everyone is jumping on the hate bandwagon because of one trailer that is clearly made to attract some of the avengers fanbase...

the first trailer wasn't bad at all. Ben Affleck's word might not mean anything to most people but to be fair he did only accept the role of Batman if they fixed the script. he even brought his own writer to help. that gives me some hope.

I dont even know if the movie will be great or not, but some people online have always been against this movie from the start (I dont mean anyone here)

can the movie suck? yes, Will it suck? Affleck's involvement gives me hope that it will be better than MOS so I dont think it will automatically suck.

I said it LOOKED awful. And it does. I haven't seen it so obviously I can't say if it IS awful or not.

I was merely saying that you were pinning its flaw on "Marvel fanboys." Your words.

By the way, the only people who say "fanboy" are usually fanboys themselves trying to disparage somebody not on THEIR bandwagon.

I think it's an awful trailer because it's an awful trailer. Poor editing and such, and giving away too much.

Take Civil War's trailer for example - It is a Vs. movie and we don't know why each hero has chosen their stance/side and how/if they plan they will solve it. If you wanna go even more extreme; Star Wars has given us literally nothing in regards to plot except the basics and the hype is high with plenty of questions to be answered.

BvS trailer showed you the why they hate each other, that it will be a "draw" in their fight, and why the decided to start working together. So I'm already going into this movie with some of the big questions answered.

For me, the trailer made me more worried about the film. Plot give aways aside, the general look of this movie is concerning. Obviously they still have time to touch it up; but as of right now this looks like an effects riddled bland movie. Superhero movies toe a fine line between good use of cgi and overuse of cgi. Seems like Snyder(who said the destruction of MoS would be answered for) is giving us the answer... Even more destruction.

DC: Doing Our Part To Kill Superhero Movies!

All that said, what if this is a good movie? I mean, it could be!?! Ben looks a bit hormonal, and all. But....oh, never mind. This looks Craptastic!

DC: Doing Our Part To Kill Superhero Movies!

All that said, what if this is a good movie? I mean, it could be!?! Ben looks a bit hormonal, and all. But....oh, never mind. This looks Craptastic!
Based on the clips this week, why would anyone want to see that movie. Somebody in marketing over there needs to get his walking papers.

My excitement for this has decreased with each trailer released. Loved the first teaser, but the ones that followed haven't been great. Might be because of Jesse Eisenberg. Especially seeing that damn TV spot so many times during the NFL playoffs this weekend. Man what an odd casting

While the fight scene was nice, it unfortunately doesn't change what happened in the previous trailers. I can't unsee Doomsday, I wish I could but I can't unsee Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex, I can't unsee the tonal shifts in the various trailers.

If this was the only trailer they showed, I think for most people they'd be fine with that. But it's not, and it doesn't change my opinion this is going to be nothing but a hot mess.

Reactions: Nico
To me, they needed to recover from the last trailers ending, which to be honest; shouldn't of gotten approved. They should of re-edited that when they released that to end with the same shot from the end of this trailer.

That said..i am now hooked. I love the things they brought to the table with Batman, finally seeing his combat style (and its Arkham style as Skip said..) of free-flowing combat. Then theres some of the new shots of Bruce and Clark fighting, and that makes me excited.

That said..don't we already have a thread for this film?