Best 3D show? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Best 3D show?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What's your favorite 3D show?

• Total voters
Well you're entitled to your opinion but honestly, my opinion of the attraction has nothing to do with the film. The attraction simply happens to have the best integration of practical effects with a movie that I've enjoyed so far. The live actors being a lot to the show... The pre show (when you get a good actress) can be great, realizing how much of a rotten woman she is is great.
However, Terminator is a widely known film, with one of the most well-known quotes amongst general people, "Hasta La Vista, baby"... So that assumption is correct :lol:

Terminator 2, to me, is an almost perfect attraction. It has a great pre-show that sets the mood perfectly while being true to the Terminator franchise...the way the Cyberdyne promo deftly blends optimism with a sense of dread is absolutely fantastic.

The theater portion is also great...disguising the 3-D glasses as safety visors for the weapons demonstration is genius. The live action portion is unique and, the way the live action interacts with the 3-D film is still innovative to this day. The gun shots, the way the T-1000 chokes the hostess and throws her, how the motorcycle comes in and out of the screen...its all just great.

The actual film is well-done too. Its the most expensive film per minute if I remember correctly (basically an unheard-of budget for a 12-minute film) and every penny shows on screen. There are jokes, very well-choreographed fight/chase scenes, and a great pacing that make it such a satisfying experience. Plus, the little things like gusts of wind whenever a plane flies overhead, and strobe lights to simulate gunfire and search-lights, and even that little drop at the end all add to an assault on the senses. And best of all, the 3-D isnt dated like most shows out there...the T-1000000 still looks like its truly cominh out of the screen, even at an angle, and the actual film portion looks like it could have been filmed yesterday.

Obviously I love T2 :lol:. The only problem I have with it are the use of clips from the film in the pre-show (which is otherwise completely believable), and the ambiguity of how the T-100 from Terminator 2 is brought back all of a sudden. Other than that, I think this is one of the best attractions in Florida, period. I love everything about it.

This. Pretty much this. I love it. Definitely T2:3D.

my favorite is it's Tough to be a Bug, i like it the most because of the way people freak out when the spiders fall and it makes me laugh the most.
for me it is the most entertaining show of all of them.