Best Attraction Soundtrack | Inside Universal Forums

Best Attraction Soundtrack

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 6, 2014
Rushmore Academy
I had an idea for a thread like this for a while now and I was wondering what are your favorite attraction soundtracks? These are songs you can only hear inside a ride so no area music please. I'm also counting actual songs like "pirates life for me".

For me, no competition soarin and haunted mansion. Soarin's soundtrack is absolutely touching and can bring a tear to your eye any second. Haunted mansion is the music of your nightmares. Fun and spooky yet absolutely daunting and gloomy, the perfect atmospheric peice. Close nods to posiedons fury and cat in the hat for having themes that fit their atmosphere perfectly. But anyways enough of my ramblings, your turn now!!!

Easily Transformers the Ride : 3D.

LOL that ride is so quiet, the fact that the audio doesn't leak from room to room because of it really surprises me. Although no action music blaring throughout the ride does help you get into your surroundings more in a strange way. That loading dock track is pretty amazing though

I think Mummy's is pretty great..it just gives you chills and really sinks up with the coaster part
Of course the best is Hogwarts Express..without the music the trip would be nothing, absolutely magical

This could be controversial but Disney's attractions have the best soundtracks IMO. On the list of all attractions with the best soundtracks, the first Universal attraction would be pretty far down the list.

With that said, I'd have to go with either Horizons or World of Motion.

This could be controversial but Disney's attractions have the best soundtracks IMO. On the list of all attractions with the best soundtracks, the first Universal attraction would be pretty far down the list.

Agree 100%

But I really like the soundtrack for Gringotts, espically the end.

Oh absolutely that's a fact lol. The universal attraction soundtracks are usually very unmemorable

I'm going with Pirates.

Haunted Mansion is a close second.

Don't forget the music in Tiki Room or Country Bear..although those are music shows..so im not sure if it counts.

Also, Small World may be annoying to many, but it's considered a classic, and is probably the most famous attraction song ever made.

JPRA has a very effective soundtrack. Soarin' is solid. I really like the Hogwarts Express soundtrack including especially the load platform music at the Hogsmeade Station.

JPRA has a very effective soundtrack. Soarin' is solid. I really like the Hogwarts Express soundtrack including especially the load platform music at the Hogsmeade Station.
I agree on all of those. JPRA always sends a chill through me. Also really like Transformers, and Forbidden Journey is probably my number one.

Twister is actually really good musically, forbidden journey or haunted mansion probably win though

I actually wish there was more BGM available to download and/or listen to. Not many attractions at Uni have area BGM. If anyone can point me in the direction to where there is, I'll appreciate it. The only BGM I have for IOA is the soundtrack they released back in '99.