Blumhouse's Five Nights at Freddys | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Blumhouse's Five Nights at Freddys

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
USH doesn't have much room but they could meet the Q for the walking dead.

I hope they bring them to the parks because I think it would be another huge draw for the park and if they were AA, would make them super unique

Reactions: Ahmanet
USH doesn't have much room but they could meet the Q for the walking dead.

I hope they bring them to the parks because I think it would be another huge draw for the park and if they were AA, would make them super unique
I'm still of the belief that FNAF should get a show at the DWT (one that takes advantage of the projection effects of course) I mean USJ somewhat frequently gets new shows for their Cinema 4D theater so why can't USH?

I'm still of the belief that FNAF should get a show at the DWT (one that takes advantage of the projection effects of course) I mean USJ somewhat frequently gets new shows for their Cinema 4D theater so why can't USH?
Well It's the Dreamworks Theater and I think the plan is for more Dreamwork shows to go there

For HHN it can be used because they would not run the show other wise

I would loveeeeeeee a show kinda like Alien Escape but FNAF but at least at USH for now we don't have the space unless they use The Walking Dead area

I think a Meet and greet would make most fans happy, especially if they were real anamatronic's. Like I think on busy days you could keep a full line of 60+ mins of people waiting to meet these character if done right
But hopefully they also find a way to bring them in for Merch, I think merch for these characters will do pretty well

Also USF has no excuses they should get something ASAP with all the wasted space there, at least USH has a little bit of an excuse for now....but I hope management see's the issue with how small USH is and after F&F makes a new Tram Q/loading area and we can start expanding out to Falls Lake

FNAF has already passed Scream 6 at the box office ... meaning it is the #1 horror movie of 2023

Congrats to the Fab Four (and Cupcake) !!

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
I have nooooooo idea why the Prop's from the film fromt he BLumhouse show are not in the park.

The movie is a hugeeeeeee hit, and zero reason to wait almost 12 months to add something with them in the park. Put the Characters somewhere in the park for a photo op, to me that's the bare minimum considering how well the film did and fans seem to love the characters

Noice Thats Nice GIF

I'm curious to see the third week drop, cause yikes, that second week was pretty bad. :eyes:
A Few things

It should have come out a week or two earlier but.......blumhouse also had Exorcist and TS concert
It's on Peacock so most people dont have to go to theaters and many fans wont see it a second time in theaters

It did well but could have done even better without those two things but also the movie made it's money back just by being on Peacock so it is doing pretty well

hard movie to review,
charming but boring? had so much heart but too many scenes outside the pizza place?

so as a movie, the story with the big brother and little sister is interesting and charming. I was interested and invested in their story. excellent acting from everyone. I have always really liked the main actor. Vanessa was really nice too, really loved her.
but it has too many dream sequences and too many day time scenes. I understand that they need to set up the story, but it was too much. gets a little dull.

the last 30 minutes are incredible. amazing. truly amazing. everything I wanted. Excellent. the robots were amazing.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
hard movie to review,
charming but boring? had so much heart but too many scenes outside the pizza place?

so as a movie, the story with the big brother and little sister is interesting and charming. I was interested and invested in their story. excellent acting from everyone. I have always really liked the main actor. Vanessa was really nice too, really loved her.
but it has too many dream sequences and too many day time scenes. I understand that they need to set up the story, but it was too much. gets a little dull.

the last 30 minutes are incredible. amazing. truly amazing. everything I wanted. Excellent. the robots were amazing.
Agreed. I loved all of the human characters which definitely helped the plot and helped them stay away from the Godzilla problem. Some of the dream sequences were a little much but overall I enjoyed most of them because they reminded me of the 8 Bit mini games you get between nights in the games but fully realized. The last 30 minutes were awesome. I would’ve liked that last major climax in the pizzeria to have been longer and more fleshed out to be more rewarding after the slow start of the movie. It also would’ve been better if there were some more non plot-armored characters present in most of the pizzeria scenes so we could see what the animatronics are truly capable of. The scene at the end with Abby and Foxy in the arcade was intense and I liked it, but it wasn’t as intense as it would’ve been had some ‘expendable’ character been involved. You are rooting for Mike and Abby the whole time but deep down you know that they’re both pretty safe. This takes some of the tension out of it. Introducing more characters like the vandals who don’t have plot armor would’ve been an upside for me so we could get more ‘scary’ animatronic scenes to balance out the film. Overall I loved it!

hard movie to review,

I agree

Cut 20 mins from the film (day time stuff) and I think the film would be even better

I hope the next game is more about being in the restaurant

Agreed. I loved all of the human characters which definitely helped the plot and helped them stay away from the Godzilla problem. Some of the dream sequences were a little much but overall I enjoyed most of them because they reminded me of the 8 Bit mini games you get between nights in the games but fully realized. The last 30 minutes were awesome. I would’ve liked that last major climax in the pizzeria to have been longer and more fleshed out to be more rewarding after the slow start of the movie. It also would’ve been better if there were some more non plot-armored characters present in most of the pizzeria scenes so we could see what the animatronics are truly capable of. The scene at the end with Abby and Foxy in the arcade was intense and I liked it, but it wasn’t as intense as it would’ve been had some ‘expendable’ character been involved. You are rooting for Mike and Abby the whole time but deep down you know that they’re both pretty safe. This takes some of the tension out of it. Introducing more characters like the vandals who don’t have plot armor would’ve been an upside for me so we could get more ‘scary’ animatronic scenes to balance out the film. Overall I loved it!

yeah you are right, movie needed more scenes of animatronics chasing and attacking a previous group of vandals or something ( that's basically what the beginning scene was)
this movie has so much heart and a really strong family plot, but it felt like the writers were so afraid of the movie lacking a human plot, that sll their focus went into the human element and the animatronics were left behind plot wise.

the last 30 minutes were so strong and incredible, but that's the only part I wanna rewatch

Saw the movie last night, for the most part I enjoyed it? The last 10-15 minutes sorta soiled it for me though. It also made me a lot less interested in seeing an HHN house based on this IP. While I do think it'll most likely happen next year, I don't think it will work as a house. I have a feeling (if it does happen) that the house will be really repetitive and not very scary. Despite the popularity, I feel like this property isn't headliner material for an hhn house either... lol :no_mouth:

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Saw the movie last night, for the most part I enjoyed it? The last 10-15 minutes sorta soiled it for me though. It also made me a lot less interested in seeing an HHN house based on this IP. While I do think it'll most likely happen next year, I don't think it will work as a house. I have a feeling (if it does happen) that the house will be really repetitive and not very scary. Despite the popularity, I feel like this property isn't headliner material for an hhn house... lol :no_mouth:
I mean right now it's on track to beat Halloween 2018 reboot and was even on Peacock day one

A House could be work if your walking through the back stage area and it ends in the main arcade

Also not all Houses have to be scary....Ghost Busters had 3 hour waits and was not a scary house.

Universal would be INSANE not to bring them in someway back next year to HHN, it prints money and you have new iconic characters who aren't actors so works well for merch.

I mean right now it's on track to beat Halloween 2018 reboot and was even on Peacock day one

A House could be work if your walking through the back stage area and it ends in the main arcade

Also not all Houses have to be scary....Ghost Busters had 3 hour waits and was not a scary house.

Universal would be INSANE not to bring them in someway back next year to HHN, it prints money and you have new iconic characters who aren't actors so works well for merch.
I never said it wasn't going to happen, in fact I think it'll happen 100% lol. I'm just saying for me, I don't know how this will completely work for a 3-5min hhn house experience. Maybe they'll prove me wrong (most likely) but compared to Ghostbusters which wasn't at all scary, there was a lot more material to work with from that film compared to FNAF. I probably shouldn't have said the not scary comment (a lot of hhn houses I love aren't scary) but I feel like this house will be repetitive and not that fun. I'll be happy to be proven wrong but that's just how I feel lol

Speaking of it's box office:

Despite the popularity, I feel like this property isn't headliner material for an hhn house either... lol :no_mouth:
giphy.gif

A FNAF food booth or meet & greet alone would pull in a :poop: ton of people lol. FNAF is a powerhouse and it shocks me that there are still people who think it's not a giant property.

A FNAF food booth or meet & greet alone would pull in a :poop: ton of people lol. FNAF is a powerhouse and it shocks me that there are still people who think it's not a giant property
Honestly I rather get a FNAF meet & greet/food booth or experience over an actual house. As popular as the IP is, doesn't mean it'll make a good house. But y'know if anyone can prove me wrong it's Universal so who knows