Cabana Bay Beach Resort | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cabana is an excellent hotel for it's price point. We've stayed at the Deluxes about 70% of the time, but we use Cabana if we want to save a lot of bucks and it's during a time when the parks aren't too crowded, and you can do OK without Express, as long as you stay away from the parks during the afternoon crowds.

we're staying there this September for horror nights. it'll be my first time staying on property at universal and I am looking forward to it quite a bit; both for the ease of getting to and from horror nights ... and the easy access to volcano bay, which I haven't visited yet.
You're gonna have a blast! The vibes at Cabana Bay are so great.

Very relaxed atmosphere with great music, plus the hotel itself and the pool areas are gorgeous. Solid food too! Make sure you check out The Hideaway.

And they usually have something special there for HHN. ;)

we're staying there this September for horror nights. it'll be my first time staying on property at universal and I am looking forward to it quite a bit; both for the ease of getting to and from horror nights ... and the easy access to volcano bay, which I haven't visited yet.
Staying here for my HHN trip in September, too. Excited to relax a ton at the pool/lazy river/hideaway bar.
Staying here for HHN is amazing and definitely my go to(not that it isn’t also that during non HHN time :lmao: ) but with the themed room and bar it’s a must!

we're primarily planning on talking the path from cabana bay to citywalk. we're (okay, okay — I'm) more of a walker than I am a bus or boat taker. everything I've read suggests this is fine as long as you're okay with a 20-minute walk. anything else I should know about that?

Reactions: Ahmanet