Cabana Bay Beach Resort | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just looked to see how far out I can book and it only goes to the first week of January 2024. Is that normal? For Disney, we could book more than one year out. I am just trying to get an idea of when hotel bookings would open for a November 2025 stay (Epic Universe).

I just looked to see how far out I can book and it only goes to the first week of January 2024. Is that normal? For Disney, we could book more than one year out. I am just trying to get an idea of when hotel bookings would open for a November 2025 stay (Epic Universe).
Yeah that’s normal. They usually don’t let you book that far out.

I always stay here but recently I had some doubts about it so I decided to stay at Aventura for my last stay. I liked it there but I missed CB and wished I was staying there. I even went over to CB and hung out there for some time.

I book my HHN stay later this year(a month and a half away now!) at Aventura as well but as soon as I got back from my trip I changed it to CB. Nothing is like CB! Epically during HHN!

I always stay here but recently I had some doubts about it so I decided to stay at Aventura for my last stay. I liked it there but I missed CB and wished I was staying there. I even went over to CB and hung out there for some time.

I book my HHN stay later this year(a month and a half away now!) at Aventura as well but as soon as I got back from my trip I changed it to CB. Nothing is like CB! Epically during HHN!
Adventura always feels a bit too cold and "cement as a design aesthetic" for me. CB is my favorite hotel next to Royal Pacific.

Have you tried the new shake shop? Is it good?

I'm really looking forward to trying Shakes. I've heard nothing but good things - will be nice to be able to just grab a smoothie or something to start the day!

I wasn't sure where else to put this - but WOW, hotel prices have gone up. I checked for next September and the price is around $500 more than we paid this year for the same dates.

Yikes.
Welcome to 2023. I remember being in a really nice hotel about 20 years ago as a kid and my dad saying it was a whole $300 a night…we collectively as a family thought that was wild. Today, 300 is a steal for an airport Courtyard Marriott.

Welcome to 2023. I remember being in a really nice hotel about 20 years ago as a kid and my dad saying it was a whole $300 a night…we collectively as a family thought that was wild. Today, 300 is a steal for an airport Courtyard Marriott.
Wild. I'm not sure how much it has to do with how far out it is or what. We also booked with AP discount last year, but uh.. I don't think that makes THAT much of a difference lol

Reactions: Ahmanet
I wasn't sure where else to put this - but WOW, hotel prices have gone up. I checked for next September and the price is around $500 more than we paid this year for the same dates.

Yikes.
Yeah. First they jumped the deluxe hotel prices by a lot, starting right after covid, and they've been adding to that with the other hotels on a slightly slower piggyback basis. Universal is becoming more like WDW in a number of negative ways. Still not as high as WDW hotels, but they're certainly on their way. They also seem to limit the number of dates that Stay More Save More is available at the deluxe hotels. It used to be available all the time.

Yeah. First they jumped the deluxe hotel prices by a lot, starting right after covid, and they've been adding to that with the other hotels on a slightly slower piggyback basis. Universal is becoming more like WDW in a number of negative ways. Still not as high as WDW hotels, but they're certainly on their way.
Will definitely be waiting for AP prices to come out again!