Cabana Bay Beach Resort | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
we're primarily planning on talking the path from cabana bay to citywalk. we're (okay, okay — I'm) more of a walker than I am a bus or boat taker. everything I've read suggests this is fine as long as you're okay with a 20-minute walk. anything else I should know about that?
We've only done the walk once or twice. It's a nice walk, but it is definitely longer than the bus/boat.

Although, it honestly didn't feel like 20 minutes to us lol

Reactions: Ahmanet and Mad Dog
We've only done the walk once or twice. It's a nice walk, but it is definitely longer than the bus/boat.

Although, it honestly didn't feel like 20 minutes to us lol
We do the walk often. Just a tad longer than Portofino to Citywalk. If you add up the time for the bus travel to the parking garage, and then the long walk from the garage to either park, the time difference is about the same.

We do the walk often. Just a tad longer than Portofino to Citywalk. If you add up the time for the bus travel to the parking garage, and then the long walk from the garage to either park, the time difference is about the same.
Yeah, I'd likely prefer the walk over doing the bus, especially since the security in the garage is always so nuts.

Sapphire Boat is always the way to go though!

• Love
Reactions: Ahmanet and Mad Dog
Anyone ever take one of the rickshaws on the path? I've never seen one with people in it.

Always kind of weird walking by them...

Yes, and we always cross the road where they don't want you to. It's the fast way and rarely any traffic during the off seasons.
LOL I think we all do
I’ve crossed the road only once or twice lol but take the full walk most times. It does seem like a walking bridge or something should be there. I have an ECV so it’s like my own little ride talking the walk lol

I’ve crossed the road only once or twice lol but take the full walk most times. It does seem like a walking bridge or something should be there. I have an ECV so it’s like my own little ride talking the walk lol
The very expensive walking bridge is at the far end of the resort. If you have a room there it's best to cross there, otherwise the CBBR entrance is the fastest to get to the Sapphire entrance. But, that's probably too risky for an ECV.

The very expensive walking bridge is at the far end of the resort. If you have a room there it's best to cross there, otherwise the CBBR entrance is the fastest to get to the Sapphire entrance. But, that's probably too risky for an ECV.
Yeah, the bridge is way out of the way. They really should put one at the CB entrance or at least a cross walk. I’m sure they have a good reason why not tho.

I don’t have to worry tho now as I have a ECV so the walk is like a ride :lmao: My own personal bus and I’m the driver!(unless the dame sparkler is broken)

They have lactold free shakes?
They have only that one but it’s amazing. My good friend is allergic to dairy and gets that shake. I got it with him when I went as he said it was good and loved it. I even went back and got it again.
It seems like might be a good option for breakfast to grab a sandwich and smoothie and head to the parks!
Looks like a great option. I only went to it twice and both times were at 11 at night after being at the parks.

They have only that one but it’s amazing. My good friend is allergic to dairy and gets that shake. I got it with him when I went as he said it was good and loved it. I even went back and got it again.

Looks like a great option. I only went to it twice and both times were at 11 at night after being at the parks.
Wow I didn't realize it stayed open that late lol