Celestial Park (Epic Universe) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Celestial Park (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Exciting to see it on the track ... sort of looks like the Paris Space Mountain style to me

Are the restraints the same type as Veloci-Coaster ?

Copperhead Strike is another one. Pretty comfortable! Someone with better eyes than me - what shades are on the seats? I see red and orange? If that’s the case, it doesn’t seem like it matches with the purple. Maybe it’s the lighting
The inner seats look like they are copper bronze, with the outer portion of the seats almost looking like worn gold. Could be easily wrong, but it looks great.

Reactions: Ahmanet and USO92
The front gives a retro feel that isn't stale and the seats are gorgerous. Kudos to whoever picked those colors! Those colors will help it easily hide the train at night.

I want to get one of those coaster train models of one. Please Uni!

Makes sense, just kinda grasping at straws to see if there could be any further tie in beyond the very small touch on Starfall.
Perhaps not for BttF but I would be surprised if CP wasn't full of easter eggs and other references. The park looks like it's going to be incredibly intricate so there's plenty of places to hide things like that in plain sight.

Not for Epic, but rumor has it the property will show up in Universal Studios Florida’s upcoming parade.

About the blue: it's brand new, no one's taken off the protective film yet. ;)

peel.png

Yea I'm not a fan of the yellow/green combo either. I would've gone with grey/black or deep muted navy/purple to be more space/night sky.
I think the green is to blend into the background which honestly for me worked, I had to go back to look because I only rememebered yellow.

If they do 50-sec dispatches (like Velocicoaster) we're looking at 2,880 riders an hour (both sides combined)... those are Pirates of the Caribbean style numbers. Will offset Donkey Kong's terrible capacity though

Reactions: SeventyOne