Celestial Park (Epic Universe) | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Celestial Park (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was thinking about Celestial Park and the rumored open to the public after 6pm thing.

I think, by design, it almost has to be open to the public at night. It has a ridiculous amount of dining firepower for a single theme park. The 2 existing parks only have 4 table service restaurants combined.

Celestial Park will have Asian, Gastropub, BBQ, Pizza, Italian, Mexican, and a Prime Steak and Seafood place.

That's a lot of tables to fill.

Only Blue Drapn and Atlantic are full service.

I can't recall if this has been discussed (if it has, I missed it), but is it expected that there will be direct access to the Blue Dragon from inside the hotel? Or will hotel guests have to enter Epic Universe in order to get to the restaurant? I would think the latter, given that it's been promoted as a restaurant for the park (and not a hotel restaurant that park guests will have access to), but since it's directly attached to the hotel, I wondered what others have to say about it.

I'm expecting (if the food is good) that this will be the hardest table to get in the park in either scenario.

Reactions: Jake S
To update myself (asked this back in February):
Does anyone know what the hill next to the carousel is meant for? Is something supposed to go there or it's just designed that way?

flathill.png
I thought it strange and thought it a placeholder of some kind at the time. The model has three trees.

model-trees.png

The actual park is a little different.

not-trees.jpg

Those are definitely not trees or a mound of dirt. Curious to see what this becomes over the next few months.

There's similar footers(?) on the other side of the carousel's pond.

footers.png

Unless it's an oddly-shaped berm or more fountains I have no idea what it could be.