Changes at Epcot.. | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Changes at Epcot..

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm just going to view epcot as one giant "we`'ll take all your money and never make rides" buffet. as long as I can keep that mindset I think I'll be ok :bang:

:stunned:

From @skubersky

I understand Epcot needs extra restrooms right now but dear god this is ugly.

iGM68TosUS0kQ.jpg

Eh...that's there every year as well as one back next to American Adventure behind the big gates back there. What do you want them to do, spend a month spending money on putting up a themed restroom facade for one week of use every year? That's the nature of the beast of holiday crowds at the park that almost never reaches capacity, even with close to 100,000 guests.

Yay! I love the Mission: Space facade and I'm glad to see that it is finally getting touched up.

Last edited:
First time I've ever seen them do that since it opened, not saying there is much to read into it but still great to see touch ups. They probably noticed how faded it was after that shiny new color on Test Track

I'm going to complain to Guest Services about this and how my vacation was ruined! :lol: It's nice to see that George is already fixing things up.

This would have been planned weeks, if not a handful of months ago, the new (whatever the new title is) of WDW, DL, DLP, etc. would have little to nothing of an impact on this.