Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Changes at Epcot..

weren't they planning on adding Brazil and a couple more countries or something like that?

weren't they planning on adding Brazil and a couple more countries or something like that?

For the love of all whatever, do NOT add Brazil!!! I couldn't stand to visit an EPCOT country where they chanted and screamed at you the entire time. Not to mention, shoved kids out of the way, trampled over old folks and cut in line. Doesn't Disney have enough of that already??:bang:

For the love of all whatever, do NOT add Brazil!!! I couldn't stand to visit an EPCOT country where they chanted and screamed at you the entire time. Not to mention, shoved kids out of the way, trampled over old folks and cut in line. Doesn't Disney have enough of that already??:bang:

This is probably culturally inaccurate, but whatever.

Don't bite my head off! ._. I just heard about it ._.

Thankfully they haven't been seen much this past month, and January is their peak month.

Love the women there same with Russians.......typical American gals lol.

America getting some work done.
8455233800_50a7571cf9_b.jpg

Also cool look at a pyro barge
8455232372_005600fe6d_b.jpg