Character Meet and Greet | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Character Meet and Greet

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes, Lucy was dressed as witch for Halloween! Nobody recognized her, she was sitting all alone on the trash can. We felt sorry for Lucy and spent some time with her. She was fun to talk with and laugh with!

ParaNorman looked really strange, but it was nice meeting him anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
YES, THIS IS LIKE MY DREAM COME TRUE. Krusty better get his butt to Hollywood!
Since Orlando got our Autobots, I think there's a pretty good chance of us getting Krusty and Sideshow Bob. :)

Honestly, I don't care for Sideshow Bob over here. He's a great character, and I wouldn't mind having him, but Krusty belongs in Krustyland more than any other character.

You know that ET cannot be meeting people?

Note:I don't like ET
I get that you don't like ET.... I'm gonna take the liberty in guessing you've also never been on the ride ;)

I don't get your point though...we were just stating which characters we'd like to see do meet and greets around the park. I'd want to see ET.....I love ET. I never said it was realistic, but I still would love to meet ET.

And as our dear Krusty pointed out, a closed attraction doesn't mean those characters can't meet anymore. Fievel, Doc Brown, and Lucy all still meet even though their attractions have long closed.

I get that you don't like ET.... I'm gonna take the liberty in guessing you've also never been on the ride ;)

I don't get your point though...we were just stating which characters we'd like to see do meet and greets around the park. I'd want to see ET.....I love ET. I never said it was realistic, but I still would love to meet ET.

And as our dear Krusty pointed out, a closed attraction doesn't mean those characters can't meet anymore. Fievel, Doc Brown, and Lucy all still meet even though their attractions have long closed.
I don't like it because of that the scientists want to capture the title character.

I would not like ET to be around the park... I have been afraid of that thing since I was a kid... To this day I still cannot watch the movie...

E.T.'s a classic. I feel like we should at least have a mini photo-op with the flying bike with him in the basket, just like the one in E.T.'s Toy Closet in USF.
Ding ding ding! William, thank you for agreeing! :D

I have always loved ET since I was little. The movie, and the ride. And visiting Porter Ranch where they filmed many scenes gives me wonderful chills :)

I would not like ET to be around the park... I have been afraid of that thing since I was a kid... To this day I still cannot watch the movie...
I agree with you.We don't like ET. You're afraid of him and I don't like it because the scientists want to capture ET