CityWalk Hollywood | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I only went twice, not too long after it opened. I wasn't very impressed with the very slow service, and never have gone back.

It does seem to be popular, though, so I hope it comes back better.

Strong rumor of a Vivo and Red Oven opening in CityWalk by the end of the year. I live in Orlando, so I can not go to USH whenever I please. Are there any exterior signs of this happening? I did not ask exactly where it was going.

If true...

Vivo is good, not sure how it would compare in LA though. Would need a really good Chef.

Red Oven is mediocre at best, and over-priced at that.

I would think RO wouldn't be needed, especially since the launch of Blaze at Hollywood.

And as far as Vivo is concerned, I would think competition would make the chances of that coming less likely.

Honestly, the only 2 I can see make the jump for now, is NBC Grill Brew and Toothsome.

I only ask because I may or may not work at UO CW ;)

This person stated he will be In USH to open these locations. Just was curious as to where these locations could go. Especially with the timeline I was given, I haven’t seen any exterior evidence of this based on any photo updates.

Despite word on the street saying this was coming, I'm still a bit surprised, as we also already have Bucca. I do realize it's a very different atmosphere, but still a bit strange to have two Italian places competing against each other. Although I suppose no stranger than having multiple donut options (Voodoo, Sparkys, and Lardland in the park).

Hard Rock is a pretty big space and some prime real-estate. I'm very curious to see what replaces it (if true).