Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USF)

I'm pretty excited for this. I thought the movie was excellent and the ride should be great for the family. Something Universal needs more of. I'm sure I will miss the rides opening by a few months but I do look forward to riding it some day.

Am I the only one who likes the outdoor queue? Probably because I come from Northern Ireland which just rains and is cold constantly. So I like to stand in the heat for a little :lol:. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Am I the only one who likes the outdoor queue? Probably because I come from Northern Ireland which just rains and is cold constantly, that I like to stand in the heat for a little. :thumbs:

If it means they need more indoor space for the attraction then by all means.. have an outdoor queue.

I'v been wondering will this have express pass when it opens? The reason ask is I know rrr & forbidden journey didnt have express pass when they opened & they still dont have express pass

See the 3D is really what im looking forward to because I really liked the 3D effects on Star Tours and I LOVED Despicable Me the minions were hilarious

^ If I remeber right it did have smoke & lighting effects & I think they even sprayed you with a little bit of water when you went into Bikkini Bottom

Actually since they have the water effect already and the ride takes place in Grus lab maybe they will spill some acid (water) on the riders & have a reaction to it and do something werid in one part of the ride but I dont know if that will happen or not

^ That would be awesome hatetofly :thumbs: Theyll probably put some of Gru's inventions like the freeze ray or shrink ray in the ride as well I wonder if well be in Gru's ship or something completely new?

You can put money on that fact that every new Universal attraction will include a time where you smell something funny and you get sprayed in the face with an unnecessary amount of water :lol:

Juts no chili dogs please.... **BUUUUUUURP**