Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USH) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
tumblr_mogqwm6tIv1s4o1sbo5_500.gif

I can see "Despicable Delights" as the Hollywood solution to Springfield. Gru's Brews, Banana sundaes, El Macho nachos, Minion waffle sandwich...I'm out of ideas for creative names, but I think that's what may end up happening.

Heck, Super Silly Funland could even have a couple of stands serving some unique and similar options from Springfield.

Last edited by a moderator:
True but expect to see parts of it if not the entire area just moved and themed over. That was my first thought i mean dry will be the ball pit and wet will be current water play area. I dont know if USH wants to discard perfectly good items like these( :huh: :rolleyes: ) well not perfectly but still usable.

Good question. Could the current entire area fit in Coak soak( which had a waiting around area with lots of tree's, a water play area, siting and sizeable stand with food)? I think that it can but adding in a ride and supposed carnival games maybe tricky.

Its really not but it feels that way because its 2 floors. I wont be sad to see it go as its probably a incubator for germs/kids. LOL. But the water area has much use left in it.